Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The future glock?

Banned

Post The future glock?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Iz0TXmmvU

i dont know what the hell this guy is smoking but must be stronger then what i smoke

Post imported post

this guy isnt just smoking, he is ingesting, injecting, snorting, in hailing, licking and staring at some STRONG drugs...........wow....what a moron

Post imported post

I think it is funny.

Post imported post

When he says they are capable of "fully automatic fire" he means it. The next gen Glocks will be able to fire automatically. On their own. Any time. Without human intervention.

Such a capability is a natural progression of their already well-known propensity to go off when the owner least expects it, like when re-holstering...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

The people who took him seriously is funnier than the video itself.

Post imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Iz0TXmmvU

i dont know what the hell this guy is smoking but must be stronger then what i smoke
    I didn't watch the whole video...but what an incredible waste of time. Wow! Scary that this guy even owns a gun.

Post imported post

impulse418 wrote:
    The people who took him seriouslyare funnier than the video itself.

What you said...

Post imported post

smash29 wrote:
    impulse418 wrote:
    The people who took him seriouslyare funnier than the video itself.

What you said...
    What they said.

Post imported post

I was dying in laughter. My favorite part was the plastic bullets that can go through any metal detector -- and of course the laser.

Post imported post

Don Tomas wrote:

I didn't watch the whole video...but what an incredible waste of time.Â* Wow!Â* Scary that this guy even owns a gun.
    It's a joke.

That guy is one of the more intelligent and responsible video makers on YouTube.

Post imported post

Don Tomas wrote:
    I didn't watch the whole video...but what an incredible waste of time. Wow! Scary that this guy even owns a gun.
    You look like you could use a lifeline. Here, catch...

Post imported post

I didnt watch the whole video. I stopped watching when he forced a round to stove pipe via the optic. I started laughing so hard I had to shut the video off so I didnt wake up the family! lol
    "Know firearms, know safety. No firearms, no safety"
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."

Post imported post

onlurker wrote:
    Don Tomas wrote:
    You look like you could use a lifeline. Here, catch...

Yeah...yeah...it's a joke I get it. Just not a funny one. I can't beleive the incredible amount of wasted time that people spend putting together videos like that.

Post imported post

Humor on this board is about as misunderstood as the need for guns is by Sara Brady. Totally a waste of time. :what::celebrate

Banned

Post imported post

same guy different gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI0AzYwIILQ

i didnt think ninjas used firearms

State Researcher

Post imported post

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one liners from this are endless! "It has the infrared light...which you see here" "these are 100 round magazines" lol "so basically, looking through this tube, will actually let you see into the future so you know where your round is going before you've even fired."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Banned

Post imported post

i dont know if this guy is serious or is a big joke

Post imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
    Well....let's just put it this way. Either way, Gun Owners already have a somewhat sketchy reputation to begin with. So imagine what non-gun owner types think when they see this sort of thing. Kinda makes us all look like a bunch of gun wack-o's.

Post imported post

Don Tomas wrote:
    ericfrompahrump wrote:
    Well....let's just put it this way. Either way, Gun Owners already have a somewhat sketchy reputation to begin with. So imagine what non-gun owner types think when they see this sort of thing. Kinda makes us all look like a bunch of gun wack-o's.
    Only people amazingly stupid enough to hate guns already, would find anything but humor in it.

That guy rocks. It's a satire of anti-gun loons and their outrageous descriptions and lies about guns.

OMG, my car has rubber silencer tires on it so I can sneak up quietly on people and run them over, using my assault steering wheel to swerve up onto sidewalks without warning! My high capacity gas tank holds 12 gallons, so I can ride around for hours undetected in conjunction with my silencer tires instead of the bare steel rims like nature intended! It has a muffler, too! I even have windshield wipers to clean the guts and sinew off the window for me! I mean, what else could any of these features be useful for? I love killing people! Yay!
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

"An infrared light and cutting laser."

Anyone who took this seriously is a moron. It was meant to terrify little lefty morons.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Post imported post

ixtow wrote:
    Don Tomas wrote:
    ericfrompahrump wrote:
    Only people amazingly stupid enough to hate guns already, would find anything but humor in it.

That guy rocks. It's a satire of anti-gun loons and their outrageous descriptions and lies about guns.

OMG, my car has rubber silencer tires on it so I can sneak up quietly on people and run them over, using my assault steering wheel to swerve up onto sidewalks without warning! My high capacity gas tank holds 12 gallons, so I can ride around for hours undetected in conjunction with my silencer tires instead of the bare steel rims like nature intended! It has a muffler, too! I even have windshield wipers to clean the guts and sinew off the window for me! I mean, what else could any of these features be useful for? I love killing people! Yay!
    Do you need a separate permit for each silencer tire?
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Quote Originally Posted by impulse418 View Post
    The people who took him seriously is funnier than the video itself.
    +1

i wonder if he will come out with the "lady future glock" that shoots the ex bf before you even know hes at the front door than offers to talk about its feelings ;-) haha

100 round magazine that would go where they need to go PLUS a green cutting cutting laser. Sign me up.

"You can look into the future to see where your round is going to go before you've even fired" ... lmao@

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast