• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The future glock?

jay75009

imported post

this guy isnt just smoking, he is ingesting, injecting, snorting, in hailing, licking and staring at some STRONG drugs...........wow....what a moron

Dreamer

imported post

When he says they are capable of "fully automatic fire" he means it. The next gen Glocks will be able to fire automatically. On their own. Any time. Without human intervention.

Such a capability is a natural progression of their already well-known propensity to go off when the owner least expects it, like when re-holstering... ;)

impulse

imported post

The people who took him seriously is funnier than the video itself.

Jim Thorpe

imported post

I was dying in laughter. My favorite part was the plastic bullets that can go through any metal detector -- and of course the laser.

onlurker

imported post

Don Tomas wrote:
I didn't watch the whole video...but what an incredible waste of time. Wow! Scary that this guy even owns a gun.
You look like you could use a lifeline. Here, catch...

sense_of_humor-762713.jpg

Snakemathis

imported post

I didnt watch the whole video. I stopped watching when he forced a round to stove pipe via the optic. I started laughing so hard I had to shut the video off so I didnt wake up the family! lol

Don Tomas

imported post

onlurker wrote:
Don Tomas wrote:
I didn't watch the whole video...but what an incredible waste of time. Wow! Scary that this guy even owns a gun.
You look like you could use a lifeline. Here, catch...

sense_of_humor-762713.jpg
Yeah...yeah...it's a joke I get it. Just not a funny one. I can't beleive the incredible amount of wasted time that people spend putting together videos like that.

PT111

imported post

Humor on this board is about as misunderstood as the need for guns is by Sara Brady. Totally a waste of time. :banghead::what::celebrate:question:

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one liners from this are endless! "It has the infrared light...which you see here" "these are 100 round magazines" lol "so basically, looking through this tube, will actually let you see into the future so you know where your round is going before you've even fired."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Don Tomas

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
i dont know if this guy is serious or is a big joke:uhoh::uhoh:
Well....let's just put it this way. Either way, Gun Owners already have a somewhat sketchy reputation to begin with. So imagine what non-gun owner types think when they see this sort of thing. Kinda makes us all look like a bunch of gun wack-o's.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Don Tomas wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
i dont know if this guy is serious or is a big joke:uhoh::uhoh:
Well....let's just put it this way. Either way, Gun Owners already have a somewhat sketchy reputation to begin with. So imagine what non-gun owner types think when they see this sort of thing. Kinda makes us all look like a bunch of gun wack-o's.
Only people amazingly stupid enough to hate guns already, would find anything but humor in it.

That guy rocks. It's a satire of anti-gun loons and their outrageous descriptions and lies about guns.

OMG, my car has rubber silencer tires on it so I can sneak up quietly on people and run them over, using my assault steering wheel to swerve up onto sidewalks without warning! My high capacity gas tank holds 12 gallons, so I can ride around for hours undetected in conjunction with my silencer tires instead of the bare steel rims like nature intended! It has a muffler, too! I even have windshield wipers to clean the guts and sinew off the window for me! I mean, what else could any of these features be useful for? I love killing people! Yay!