• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The future glock?

simmonsjoe

imported post

ixtow wrote:
Don Tomas wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
i dont know if this guy is serious or is a big joke:uhoh::uhoh:
Well....let's just put it this way. Either way, Gun Owners already have a somewhat sketchy reputation to begin with. So imagine what non-gun owner types think when they see this sort of thing. Kinda makes us all look like a bunch of gun wack-o's.
Only people amazingly stupid enough to hate guns already, would find anything but humor in it.

That guy rocks. It's a satire of anti-gun loons and their outrageous descriptions and lies about guns.

OMG, my car has rubber silencer tires on it so I can sneak up quietly on people and run them over, using my assault steering wheel to swerve up onto sidewalks without warning! My high capacity gas tank holds 12 gallons, so I can ride around for hours undetected in conjunction with my silencer tires instead of the bare steel rims like nature intended! It has a muffler, too! I even have windshield wipers to clean the guts and sinew off the window for me! I mean, what else could any of these features be useful for? I love killing people! Yay!
Do you need a separate permit for each silencer tire?

jay75009

i wonder if he will come out with the "lady future glock" that shoots the ex bf before you even know hes at the front door than offers to talk about its feelings ;-) haha

ScottNH

"The cutting laser, which can get through any material on Earth..." as he sweeps it across his fingers.

Almost as funny as the "nuclear and teflon bullets..."

Remarkably funny, but I'm not sure I get the point of the series.

rotty

this guy isnt just smoking, he is ingesting, injecting, snorting, in hailing, licking and staring at some STRONG drugs...........wow....what a moron

Don't forget huffing ... something tells me he has a gold ring around his mouth and nose and a pile of plastic sacks under the bed.