Thread: Stoeger Holster?

Post imported post

Anybody know of a serpa type holster for a Stoger Cougar .45 with the pic rail? If there isn't a serpa type I could live with a accumold type.. but the nylon bag with a strap won't do.

thanks.

Post imported post

Try a holster for a Beretta 92. Closest thing I can think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Post imported post

The Beretta Cougar and Stoeger Cougar are identical. Beretta moved the manufacturing of the Cougar to Turkey along with all the equipment and started manufacturing it under Stoeger. you should be able to find that holsters for the Beretta Cougar are a perfect fit.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

also, not sure if the model number line up or not but from what I have read the Beretta 8045's fit holsters for Sig's (229/226) type. Might be worth taking it in (unloaded and locked to the rear of course) to a place like Quantico tactical or Tactical Taylor (at least here in lakewood) and trying the fit of a few of them....
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Post imported post

devildoc5 wrote:
    also, not sure if the model number line up or not but from what I have read the Beretta 8045's fit holsters for Sig's (229/226) type.* Might be worth taking it in (unloaded and locked to the rear of course) to a place like Quantico tactical or Tactical Taylor (at least here in lakewood) and trying the fit of a few of them....
    I saw that about the Sig's last night on a beretta forum.. I'll probably end up swinging by one of the local shops and getting a holster for the sig to test out. Thanks for the suggestions.

Post imported post

Bladetech makes a nice IWB holster for the Cougar.

http://www.blade-tech.com/In-the-Wai...ED-pr-820.html