• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stoeger Holster?

SayWhat

imported post

Anybody know of a serpa type holster for a Stoger Cougar .45 with the pic rail? If there isn't a serpa type I could live with a accumold type.. but the nylon bag with a strap won't do.

thanks.

joeroket

imported post

The Beretta Cougar and Stoeger Cougar are identical. Beretta moved the manufacturing of the Cougar to Turkey along with all the equipment and started manufacturing it under Stoeger. you should be able to find that holsters for the Beretta Cougar are a perfect fit.

devildoc5

imported post

also, not sure if the model number line up or not but from what I have read the Beretta 8045's fit holsters for Sig's (229/226) type. Might be worth taking it in (unloaded and locked to the rear of course) to a place like Quantico tactical or Tactical Taylor (at least here in lakewood) and trying the fit of a few of them....

SayWhat

imported post

devildoc5 wrote:
also, not sure if the model number line up or not but from what I have read the Beretta 8045's fit holsters for Sig's (229/226) type.  Might be worth taking it in (unloaded and locked to the rear of course) to a place like Quantico tactical or Tactical Taylor (at least here in lakewood) and trying the fit of a few of them....

I saw that about the Sig's last night on a beretta forum.. I'll probably end up swinging by one of the local shops and getting a holster for the sig to test out. Thanks for the suggestions.