• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Loins club to host a parade for Holmen's corn fest

johnny amish

imported post

The weekend of August 21st the Lions club will be organizing a parade for Holmen's corn fest and car show that weekend. Yes- the parade goes through a gfsz and yes there will be veterans marching. We have time to try to eliminate any trouble. Could be fun and good PR for open carry.

M

McX

imported post

if they were male loins, would they be sirloins?
heh-heh, some mention could be made to those in authority, that 'gasp' armed veterans are marching through a school zone! but an open carry car show would sure be cool!

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Yes, we have time.

Whitehall Beef & Dairy Days, although is not a big parade, we do have persmission to carry in the parade. I will have to look up the date. That is Trempealeau County's County Seat. Gold Star Open Carry County, IMHO.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
imported post

Here is the local Dallas chapter of the Loins club....

[align=center]
2r2ur1s.jpg

[align=left]Their motto: "We Need a Few Good Loins"

[/align][/align]