• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry at great lakes dragaway?

M

McX

imported post

i was skulking around for a new idea, and a new venue. the mention of a car show on the threads got me thinking; maybe contact the owners of great lakes dragaway, in 'the grove', and see if they'd allow open carry. problem being is they have class b on premices, but it's an open air facility. i welcome thoughts and ideas on this. maybe if we 'blitz' them with calls and emails?

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

McX wrote:
i was skulking around for a new idea, and a new venue. the mention of a car show on the threads got me thinking; maybe contact the owners of great lakes dragaway, in 'the grove', and see if they'd allow open carry. problem being is they have class b on premices, but it's an open air facility. i welcome thoughts and ideas on this. maybe if we 'blitz' them with calls and emails?

If you get their permission, that's all you need for the Class B carry.

http://www.wisconsincarry.org/pdf/carrypermissionsliprev5.pdf - Stolen from www.wisconsincarry.org.

__

Banned
imported post

Mr. Greg wrote:
Dustiniac wrote:
Why would you want to carry at any sporting event? Means you cant drink.
Your point being? Some of us would rather stay high and dry on booze ...
"Dry on booze" and high on life? God bless you Pilgrim.

M

McX

imported post

i was kinda leaning toward an event there. hell, they could shut down the bar, and make moola off of food and beverage sales. but it would have to be enough of us to ask. so that's where i'm at. it might be a reach, but then again if alot of us call when the time is right. money in their pockets is money in their pockets.