Thread: not sure if this has been posted...

Somewhere over run with mud(s)

Post imported post

But I am kinda in shock about this:

There are so many things wrong here on so many levels....
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Temecula, California, USA

Post imported post

Heads should roll. Unfreaken believable. Completely out of line, to say the least.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Sandy Eggo County

Post imported post

Sorta like wearing a deer suit in the woods during hunting season. Prolly a good thing no open carriers were there.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
    San Diego, California, USA

Post imported post

Even if there are no armed citizens present, I have decided that, faced with this situation, I will not just lay down and die or be shot in the back trying to run, I will attack using any blunt object that is handy.
    If it turns out to be a "test" then I will consider that I have passed the test.

State Researcher
    Stanislaus County, California, USA

Post imported post

I bet some nurses are gonna be heading to the high roller room soon, and some families will have their ICU bills comped.

And if it turns out anybody suffered/died due to the interruption in medical care... somebody is gonna make at least a few million.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" -
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation -
    Supporter of the Madison Society -

Don't Tread On Me.