• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

not sure if this has been posted...

Gundude

imported post

Sorta like wearing a deer suit in the woods during hunting season. Prolly a good thing no open carriers were there.

flintlock tom

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Even if there are no armed citizens present, I have decided that, faced with this situation, I will not just lay down and die or be shot in the back trying to run, I will attack using any blunt object that is handy.
If it turns out to be a "test" then I will consider that I have passed the test.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I bet some nurses are gonna be heading to the high roller room soon, and some families will have their ICU bills comped.

And if it turns out anybody suffered/died due to the interruption in medical care... somebody is gonna make at least a few million.