• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ban the US flag poll

Taurus850CIA

imported post

You have got to be friggin kidding me. That it's even a question is beyond disturbing. That only 50% vote no? I am ashamed.

Mosnar87

imported post

Ooh, ooh, I know! If we tell people that the flag will make their children unsafe they will agree to ban it!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

This is obscene.:cuss::banghead::cuss:

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Banning the American Flag is the first-and-foremost way to make your children unsafe.

Keep the children safe by shielding them from the one item that represents all the values, honor, pride, and heritage that is our America?

Whoever suggested this should be burned at the stake...

lil_freak_66

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
Banning the American Flag is the first-and-foremost way to make your children unsafe.

Keep the children safe by shielding them from the one item that represents all the values, honor, pride, and heritage that is our America?

the word treason first came to my mind....

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
Evil Creamsicle wrote:

+1

first the constitution, now this?

Michigun

imported post

No. 50% (763,354 votes)
Yes. 39% (590,959 votes)
Not sure. <1% (3,289 votes)
Other. 11% (168,533 votes)

wait, that adds up to 101% :what:

lil_freak_66

imported post

Michigun wrote:
No. 50% (763,354 votes)
Yes. 39% (590,959 votes)

well i know roughly 600,000 people whom should be tried for treason...

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
Michigun wrote:
No. 50% (763,354 votes)
Yes. 39% (590,959 votes)

yup.
and tried by this guy:
Worst-Comic-Book-Movies-Ever_JUDGE%20DREDD.jpg

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
Michigun wrote:
No. 50% (763,354 votes)
Yes. 39% (590,959 votes)

yup.
and tried by this guy:
Worst-Comic-Book-Movies-Ever_JUDGE%20DREDD.jpg
ROFL.....WIN

Slugslinger

imported post

Thank you for voting!

Should the American Flag be Banned -In America
No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 52% (814,309 votes)

Yes. The safety of students comes first. 37% (591,132 votes)

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' <1% (3,376 votes)

Other (post a comment) 11% (169,056 votes)

Total Votes: 1,577,873

This is what that dumb a$$ poll said when I looked at it. I can't believe that THIS is how anyone thinks that they could make anyone or anything safe. Did I miss an article or something that explains this mess? or did FOX news really just shit the bed? I still bleed RED WHITE AND BLUE and I am now deeply offended that this sacred cloth that so many of my family fought and died under, that this symbol that has adorned so many thousands of caskets of the men and women who bought our freedom with their own blood and paid the ULTIMATE PRICE. Fox news made sure to put on hours of coverage when the war brought ratings but now, they will desecrate this sacred symbol for an opinion poll.
Like they really had to post that "This is not a scientific poll" -Oh, really? thanks for clearing that up Fox! But you left a few more things out like the fact that the standard deviation for this info was 591,132 morons
or that the margin of error was 763,564 or EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T STAND BEHIND THEIR COUNTRY.
DAMN! This, my friends, is clear evidence that we left the gates open way to long without checking the riff-raff. Now we have a number of people here who hate the country and won't leave.
And people wonder why I won't go anywhere without a gun. Sorry, but that someone can put up a poll like that and three quarters of a million people don't know the right answer right off the top of their head is really, really upsetting:banghead:

Slugslinger

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:

high treason!

It's all of those dang weed shops that they keep opening up. I just didn't think that they read the news. Thought that they would be busy playing video games.

By the way, we don't need that IronMan fella, I'd be happy to play judgejuryexecutioner.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.-T.J.

Looks like we have our tyrants!

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Its not the weed shops. Most of those potheads know the 4th amendment better than the average joe, and half of us. Those potheads also know what its like to be singled out, and harrassed by a government that forgot where its boundaries and limits are. there is a lot in common in that respect between us and those potheads.

Slugslinger

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Its not the weed shops. Most of those potheads know the 4th amendment better than the average joe, and half of us. Those potheads also know what its like to be singled out, and harrassed by a government that forgot where its boundaries and limits are. there is a lot in common in that respect between us and those potheads.

Oh shoot,

I was making a joke about High treason.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Slugslinger wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:

Edited at request
--reference to 'Iron Man'
PS, thats Judge Dredd who is, in fact, all three.