• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dennys Meet 6-19-10 10am TACOMA

69Charger

imported post

A little heads up for the Meet and Greet at Dennys.
10802 Pacific ave S Tacoma 98444
6-19-10 Saturday :)
10 am

NEXT SATURDAY.:):):)

We all really enjoyed ourselves last month and the Manager and staff there were terrific.
They Made us feel VERY WELCOME . :)

Please try to make it there. Bring the kids. Bring your friends.
Post about this on your other forums to help get the word out. I will. :)
Lets make this Months Meet bigger than last Months.

Just so we all don't get to the point where we don't want to show up at the MEETS every month, I was thinking that the MEETS will go on throughout the summer months only and end in early September when the kids go back to school?
What do you all think of this Idea????
It gives every one something to look forward to in the Spring. :)
And there are other MEETS that will go on in other areas if you want to go.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

SEE YOU THERE. Dave.:)

10802 and Pacific Ave

69Charger

imported post

I think the Breakfast is good. :)
No prob eating there.
Dave

Squeak

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Unfortunately, I overspent this weekend and won't be able to make it. Maybe next month.
THAT is not an accepted excuse. Please try again. Thank you.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Squeak wrote:
Bookman wrote:
Unfortunately, I overspent this weekend and won't be able to make it. Maybe next month.
THAT is not an accepted excuse. Please try again. Thank you.
I REALLY overspent this weekend and won't be able to make it. I overspent so badly I spent some of Squeak's pension check.

(How's that?)
If I wasn't such a broke college student I'd offer to buy you breakfast!

Can someone provide some motivation?

Ruby

imported post

I was planning on coming, but won't be able to make it. I am taking a hands on self defense class for women that day. This is something I have wanted to do for awhile. Kim's Tai Kwan Do (please excuse spelling) is giving the class. It is NOT martial arts. I will be learning how to break holds, what to do if someone grabs me, etc. I have heard that all self defense begins empty hands and I believe that is true. So, I am really looking forward to this! See you all next month.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

spikedzombies wrote:
We need a week-day meet and greet. I work Fri-Sun 12's and cant do @#$% on the weekends.
We had one a few weeks ago, and I will do one again when I have the right weather for dinner. We will meet again soon at the Pick Quick in Fife.

amzbrady

imported post

Ruby wrote:
I was planning on coming, but won't be able to make it. I am taking a hands on self defense class for women that day. This is something I have wanted to do for awhile. Kim's Tai Kwan Do (please excuse spelling) is giving the class. It is NOT martial arts. I will be learning how to break holds, what to do if someone grabs me, etc. I have heard that all self defense begins empty hands and I believe that is true. So, I am really looking forward to this! See you all next month.
good job Ruby, never can have enough training.

sirpuma

imported post

Mainsail wrote:
I'm sure with just a little effort you could find a more hideous place to eat.

I don't know, I think I would have to disagree with you on this one. I think it would take a LOT more effort. LOL

I have never been a big fan of Denny's. The last one of these I went to at the Denny's in Bummertown I had to send my tea back because the glass was nasty and the second glass wasn't much better.

This weekend I'm enjoying time with my wife as her birthday is tomorrow.

Aryk45XD

imported post

I know I'm out for this one. I try to miss the ones that would be easy for me to show up to. Have a great time and don't get too full.
Hmmm... Nevermind. Pig out!!!

69Charger

imported post

Day after tomorrow. May have a shower or 2 but that makes for a good reason to go inside and enjoy the morning with friends. 10am.
See ya there. :)
Dave.