• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dennys Meet 6-19-10 10am TACOMA

69Charger

imported post

See you all in the Morning. I will get there early and let them know we are coming. :)
Dave

skiingislife725

imported post

I just noticed when I google mapped the Denny's with the listed address, I couldn't spot the Denny's. Typed in Denny's Lakewood and it came up with 10802 Pacific Avenue South, Tacoma, WA‎. 10802 Pacific Hwy So puts you quite a ways off.

69Charger

imported post

10802 Pacific ave So
:)

On the corner of HWY 512 and Pacific ave
I-5 to the 512 exit towards Puyallup
Pacific ave exit.
Left at light and Dennys is on your left just past the over pass.
Dave

69Charger

imported post

Only about 7 plus 3 kids this morning. :?
Talked with a Captain in the Army (from the northwest firearms forum) and a new young Boeing employee (right on) for about an hour and had breakfast. Sorry to the guys at the other tables. We were split up a bit so talking to each other was tough. :(
Great informative conversation. :)
Next Month we will do it again.
7-17-2010 10 am
Same place.

Dave

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

That sounds nice, my daughter has a dance show this weekend, 6 shows in 4 days so my weekend is full.

But I am all for multiple and frequent OC meets of moderate size, they let more and more people see that OC is normal.

skiingislife725

imported post

Wonder if it'd be better next time to reserve the back corner with the mega-booth. Anyhow, still had a good breakfast and it was nice to see some more OC folk. The cashier even sounded interested in our group...though my mom who came along thought she was just being flirty. I'll take either reason I guess. lol

Trigger Dr

imported post

Long time ago, I could not completely finish a huge prime rib. When the waitress came over she said "Do you wanna box for it?" I said "No, I would rather wrestle"

She later came back with the box with her phone number written inside the lid.:celebrate