• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Bunch getting desperate

skiingislife725

imported post

Anyone get the email from Tgscom about what our biggest open carry fan, the Brady Bunch, is up to now? Here's what was in the email:

As someone that has debated Paul Helmke and the Brady group on national television, I am very pleased to report that I was wrong when I called them "disingenuous". It was far too nice. They are full of s&@t!It has been found out recently that in order to raise money for their "cause", that they have been forced to offer for sale their member list. One would think that a membership of their stated 500,000 would bring in a pretty penny, but wait, there are only 50,000 names available for sale. On a personal note, this is a little troubling because I and many of my staff are signed up for their organization to keep tabs on what propaganda they vomit up every so often. I have to wonder what sort of lefty email I've subjected myself to now. Anyone else signed up to keep track of the opposition too? I can't imagine that I'm alone here. Which would only further lower their numbers.
Anyway, on top of a big expected win later this month with the Supreme Court, we get this little bit of light hearted news to further discredit the Brady group. Please do your part to spread it around as much as possible and let's see if we can't put them into the history books as the obsolete, lying and disgustingly self serving group of leftists that they are.
Please see the original story here: http://blog.joehuffman.org/2010/05/28/BradyCampaignMembershipNumbers.aspx
The list can be found for sale here: http://lists.nextmark.com/market?page=order/online/datacard&id=163065
-Eric Thompson-
President of TGSCOM, Inc.

devildoc5

imported post

50,581 DONORS/MEMBERS (TOTAL FILE)
40,765 DONORS/MEMBERS (24 MOS)
28,417 DONORS/MEMBERS (12 MOS)
9,590 CATHOLIC DONORS/MEMBERS (36 MOS)
5,368 JEWISH DONORS/MEMBERS (36 MOS)

So wait a minute here...

Not only are they lying about their numbers but now they are religiously discriminating their membership as well????

That list doesnt tells us how many protestant members it has, nor how many african americans.

All they have listed is jews and catholics. (not saying that they arent people too :)) but seriously? Doesnt this fall under discrimination or profiling?

devildoc5

imported post

Right Wing Wacko wrote:
Hmmm, according to the demographics, their members are 46% female, and 43% male. I wonder what the other 11% are?
That is probably where the "I used to be a ___ but now I am a ____" comes in to play...

Then again the 11% could also be the personal pets of members that they have included to try and bolster numbers...