Thread: WE NEED YOUR HELP! (IN MAINE)

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

Please come help us and participate in getting our rights back in Acadia National Park!

Hey guys, so in mid-July the ban on Open Carry in Acadia National Park will go into effect. But, on the ******11th of July which is a SUNDAY****** we are going to have a farewell to OC in Acadia with a promise that we will get it back! What I need from you guys is support and food!! One thing that you can do is plan your weekend around Acadia! It's picturesque and a great place for the whole family! Tell everyone you know! I would love another great turnout like we had for the barbecue! I am getting the word out a month in advance so that everyone should hear about it! We can even do a camp-out if people want to?! So please get back to me with a solid number! If you have any questions please contact me directly: shanebelanger@gmail.com

Post imported post

what part of maine is acadia located?

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

john118242 wrote:
    what part of maine is acadia located?
    an hour south of bangor, if you come up the eastern coast of maine it shouldn't be a very far ride into the state. You can mapquest it from your location.

Post imported post

Acadia National Park is on Mount Desert Island, near Bar Harbor. If you Mapquest BHB you will hit Acadia right on the way..hope this helps