• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goodbye!

eleuthera

imported post

Hey everyone - I wanted to thank you all for the honor of working for freedom alongside you. I have accepted a job offer in Minneapolis, where I'm involved already in an inner city Christian ministry making life better for new (legal) immigrants to the US. I will soon have my ccp, but will also support OC where I can here! I hope to return to catch up soon, I'm already moved in here tho.

Happy trails and God bless, gentlemen.

Carryon

imported post

Eleuthera, have you lived in a ccp state before? Will be good to get a feel for how you see the differences in everyday life. Good luck. I am in a discretionary ccp state, MA currently.

Joat

imported post

Welcome to Minnesota, the permit here is a permit to carry, it allows concealed or open carry. Go ahead and get the class taken right away, you can get your permit before the move.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

eleuthera wrote:
Hey everyone - I wanted to thank you all for the honor of working for freedom alongside you. I have accepted a job offer in Minneapolis, where I'm involved already in an inner city Christian ministry making life better for new (legal) immigrants to the US. I will soon have my ccp, but will also support OC where I can here! I hope to return to catch up soon, I'm already moved in here tho.

Happy trails and God bless, gentlemen.
You will me missed in WI, but remember:

August 22, there will be another big OC event in Glenwood City. Hope you can make the trip from MN, would enjoy meeting/talking with you again.

Good Luck, Carry On

M

McX

imported post

OC and CC.....wow. Like paradise.....probably got palm trees too!

success to you always!