Thread: Hundreds Join Florida Open Carry Group

Post imported post

Over less than 48 hours, the Florida Open Carry Facebook group has attracted over 230 Florida residents who want to repeal the Florida ban on Open Carry.
    :celebrate

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=133834343298930

McX

Post imported post

Right On Florida! Go get 'em!:celebrate ps; nice logo too!

Post imported post

I just saw the ad for the facebook OC group I joined immediately when I saw it. I'm a CWP holder and would love to OC my weapon instead of trying to make sure it is concealed every minute while carrying it.

I've already had a few instances where a police officer has stopped me because the butt of my weapon was exposed. I then had to show my permit and apologize. OC would eliminate that annoying occurance and finally make me feel 100% comfortable about carrying without worrying at the same time.

I'm all for the open carry petition!!!

Post imported post

Ruger9mm1986 wrote:
    I've already had a few instances where a police officer has stopped me because the butt of my weapon was exposed....
    Brings a whole new meaning to "showing your butt!" :shock:

We're around 540 now but I had to suspend the ad for now. Too much money coming out of my pocket for it to keep running too long.

Post imported post

I'm sure my posts are considered derisive, but I really would like to see this happen.

But I don't, in a million years, think it actually will. Too many Liberals moving down from the New England area. Had CC not passed so many years ago, it never would have. Were you pushing for CC now, it would never happen. OC, not a snowball's chance in hell.

If it DOES happen, print out every message in which I say it will never happen, and I'll eat it. No joke. I'll eat it and smile. I swear it on a 5 foot tall stack of Bibles.

I would love to be wrong.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

Good Luck and keep up the fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Him: "I carry my gun concealed"
    Me: "You're not very good at it"
    Him: "What do you mean?"
    Me: "I know you have a gun"
    End of conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    I'm sure my posts are considered derisive, but I really would like to see this happen.

But I don't, in a million years, think it actually will. Too many Liberals moving down from the New England area. Had CC not passed so many years ago, it never would have. Were you pushing for CC now, it would never happen. OC, not a snowball's chance in hell.

If it DOES happen, print out every message in which I say it will never happen, and I'll eat it. No joke. I'll eat it and smile. I swear it on a 5 foot tall stack of Bibles.

I would love to be wrong.
    Don't forget the salt, makes the pages go down easier.