• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any So.Cal OC meets going on? Shall we make one?

FilipinoMarco

imported post

anthonyakadayday wrote:
How about lunch after the range. Shooting always makes me hungry.

:celebrate:D:celebrate

Hmm, or should I say late lunch? Unless we go to starbucks super early? but yeah I know a super awesome buffet place that wont break your budget lol;). Its located in Rancho Cucamonga.

And just maybe after lunch, for those who may still stick around and hang out, can gostop byat Bass Pro Shop since its close by it:celebrate. Thanks!

PincheOgro1

imported post

FilipinoMarco wrote:
anthonyakadayday wrote:
How about lunch after the range. Shooting always makes me hungry.

:celebrate:D:celebrate

Hmm, or should I say late lunch? Unless we go to starbucks super early? but yeah I know a super awesome buffet place that wont break your budget lol;). Its located in Rancho Cucamonga.

And just maybe after lunch, for those who may still stick around and hang out, can gostop byat Bass Pro Shop since its close by it:celebrate. Thanks!
They have a restaurant in Bass Pro Shop (downstairs), and a shooting range upstairs. Kill two birds with one stone. I've always went in with my gun in its case. never asked about OC there. If they allow it, they will still put a trigger lock on your weapon at the entrance.

FilipinoMarco

imported post

PincheOgro1 wrote:
They have a restaurant in Bass Pro Shop (downstairs), and a shooting range upstairs. Kill two birds with one stone. I've always went in with my gun in its case. never asked about OC there. If they allow it, they will still put a trigger lock on your weapon at the entrance.

Yeah it does sound good as well, but as I have heard from other people thats been in the restaurant saiditssomewhat expensive as well asthe shooting range. Im not too sure how much it actually is but if someone has been there,ate, and used their shooting range, please let us know how much are the costs!:)

I just want to find places that wont break anyones budget. Unless if everyone doesnt mind, then its fine with me. We will have a vote of some kind in our pre-meet and plan where we should go for our actual meet&greet. Thanks!

Mike Hawk

imported post

FilipinoMarco wrote:
pullnshoot25 wrote:
FilipinoMarco wrote:
All I just wanted to know what would happen if you do give your I.D. to a LEO? Thanks.
Umm.... you just allowed your rights to get raped?

Whoa Whoa Whoa! All I asked was a simple question thats all. You dont have to answer it if you dont want to. Just keep this thread clean, mature,and hate free. Thanks!

If you willinglygive your I.D to a LEO, you have allowed your rights to be raped.

What is dirty, immature or hateful about this answer?

Or are you just
trolling.jpg
ing?

FilipinoMarco

imported post

Mike Hunt wrote:
If you willinglygive your I.D to a LEO, you have allowed your rights to be raped.

Or are you just
trolling.jpg
ing?
Hahahahaha, well, raped, is notthe answer I was fully looking for sir. I was just wondering, what would happen if you do give it to them? will they arrest you or not? Lets say, If you do give it to them, im sure all they will do is run your I.D. and firearm to see if it does belong to you right? and then give it back to you? Just a question. thats all.

Don Tomas

imported post

FilipinoMarco wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:

Or are you just
trolling.jpg
ing?
Hahahahaha, well, raped, is notthe answer I was fully looking for sir. I was just wondering, what would happen if you do give it to them? will they arrest you or not? Lets say, If you do give it to them, im sure all they will do is run your I.D. and firearm to see if it does belong to you right? and then give it back to you? Just a question. thats all.
I've wondered the same thing myself. I think one of the things that concerns me is whether or not cops have the ability to enter information on a computer to share with other officers encounters you've had with them. ie...stopped by <Police Agency name> for displaying/openly carryingfirearm in public. That sort of thing concerns me a lot. Even if you've done nothing wrong, if this sort of information is available it could potentially escalatefuture police encounters. Just wondering about it. If anybody knows, please let me know.

FilipinoMarco

imported post

Don Tomas wrote:

I've wondered the same thing myself. I think one of the things that concerns me is whether or not cops have the ability to enter information on a computer to share with other officers encounters you've had with them. ie...stopped by <Police Agency name> for displaying/openly carryingfirearm in public. That sort of thing concerns me a lot. Even if you've done nothing wrong, if this sort of information is available it could potentially escalatefuture police encounters. Just wondering about it. If anybody knows, please let me know.
:)Yup! Thanks Don! At least im not the only one that thought about it too!

FilipinoMarco

imported post

FilipinoMarco wrote:
anthonyakadayday wrote:
make a poll to tell which date will have the best turnout.
Oh! sounds good!:)Only, if I knew how to do it. hahah ill figure it out somehow;)

Ok, well, havent figured it out yet but ill just list the days when we should do this meet. Just put your names on which day you will be available and whatever day has the most names then that will be the day of the meet.

either on

Friday July:

16:

23:

or 30:

Saturday July:

17:

24:

or 31:

Thanks!

anthonyakadayday

imported post

FilipinoMarco wrote:
FilipinoMarco wrote:
anthonyakadayday wrote:
make a poll to tell which date will have the best turnout.
Oh! sounds good!:)Only, if I knew how to do it. hahah ill figure it out somehow;)

Ok, well, havent figured it out yet but ill just list the days when we should do this meet. Just put your names on which day you will be available and whatever day has the most names then that will be the day of the meet.

either on

Friday July:

16:

23:

or 30:

Saturday July:

17:

24:

or 31:

Thanks!

Im not trying to hijack your thread but here is a link to a poll for your dates

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=46424&forum_id=12