• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

check out his op-ed piece

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Dan Logue - State Assemblyman for the 3rd District. Posted a well written criticism of AB1934 on his website on June 2nd. Hopefully, he made his position clear in the weeks leading up to the vote on June 1st.

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I posted this link (it directly opens the article) on my Facebook page with the following message:

http://arc.asm.ca.gov/member/3/?p=article&sid=209&id=223793
Here's a well written article by Dan Logue, State Assemblyman 3rd District, on the unconstitutionality of AB1934 (a bill to ban the bearing of arms in California). The bill was passed by the democrats in the assembly and now goes to the senate. Contact your California state senators. Disarming citizens is a sure sign of a government bent on tyranny. It is the most critical step in taking away the rest of your rights, since you have been stripped of the right of last resort to dissolve a government that breaks its oath to uphold the Constitution. If you care, pass this onto your friends in your network.

If you are on Facebook, post this to your network of friends and encourage them to do the same! Kill the bill!