• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

La Crosse or surounding counties up for a share and compare?

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

La Crosse and surrounding counties, I have been asked to organize a get together where people could actually try different firearms, holsters, and other equipment and share shooting techniques.

I was thinking about Saturday July 10, 2010.

If you are up for it, let me know. We would need at least 10 participants to make it worth while.

Post your interest here.

B

bhancock

imported post

Sounds like a good possibility for me and probably my son.

goforlow

imported post

I would love to do this also in the Eau Claire area, for those not wanting to travel to Lacrosse.

Hubert, I will not hijack your thread, I will start another.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
This is going to turn into an advertisement for CCW Instructors I can see it already.

Just sayin....
BS! This is just an opportunity for a few of us to get together and actually shoot the other guys firearms, kind of like the "ammo wasters" get together.

But thanks for taking the thread in a new direction.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.....

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

It sounds like a good time. We will be back from AZ by the 6th of July, so any date past that works for us.

I am assuming that we could also bring items for buy, sell and trade?

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Not taking the thread in a new direction, and just because you don't agree doesn't make it BS either.

It was merely an observation and just because it wasn't made by one of the elite doesn't mean it isn't a possibility.

I didn't say it would happen I was expressing my concern so it would not happen.

What the hell is up with that response anyway?

If this is the way, the WCI "Board" is going to act everytime someone posts something they don't agree with it is a sad state of affairs that is for sure.

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
I didn't say it would happen I was expressing my concern so it would not happen.

What the hell is up with that response anyway?
Didn't you get mad and leave the forum a few weeks back supposedly never to return?

I have the same reaction as BNH when I read your snarky responses. What the hell do you care about instructors posting in the threads? You never come to any events AFAIK anyway.