• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willow lake meet...8/15

T

TWG2A

imported post

Have you made the flyer? Please forward it to me as soon as you have it completed so I can send it out to my distribution list.

Fred got home from his Sunday round of golf later than normal and very tired. "Bad day at the course?" his wife asked.

"Everything was going fine," he said. "Then Harry had a heart attack and died on the 10th tee."

"Oh, that's awful!"

"You're not kidding. For the whole back nine it was hit the ball, drag Harry, hit the ball, drag Harry."

:lol:

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
Yeah even when I worked in Palm springs and Vegas I was known as Heart attack...Oh Well.

Looks like this years  Willow Lake meet is going to be a good one...

LOL that reminds me.... need an OC meetup here:

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

:what:

Or we could just go to KFC and get those new Double Down sandwiches...

swatspyder

imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
Metalhead47 wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
Yeah even when I worked in Palm springs and Vegas I was known as Heart attack...Oh Well.

Looks like this years Willow Lake meetis going to be a good one...

LOL that reminds me.... need an OC meetup here:

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

:what:

Or we could just go to KFC and get those new Double Down sandwiches...
Double Down http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/pdf/kfc_ingredients_may10.pdf

KFC® Original Recipe® Filet
Fresh, Boneless Chicken Breast Filets, Rice Starch, Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Sodium Phosphates and
Monosodium Glutamate.
Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt,
Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, and Garlic Powder. Battered With: Water, Wheat Flour, Tapioca
Dextrin, High Amylose Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dried Whey, Dextrose, and Dried Egg Whites. Predusted With: Wheat Flour,
Salt,
Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dried Whey, Dried Egg Whites, and Garlic Powder. Breading Set in Low
Trans Fat Oil (RDB) Soybean or Corn/Soy Blend With or Without TBHQ
Contains Egg, Milk, Wheat and Soy
OR
Fresh Chicken Filets Marinated in Salt, Potassium and Sodium Phosphates, Breaded With Wheat Flour, Sodium Chloride and Anti-
caking agent (Tricalcium Phosphate)
, Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Colonel’s Secret Original Recipe Seasoning.
Contains Egg, Milk, and Wheat.
*Will contain one of the Ingredient statements above, depending upon regional suppliers

Colonel’s Sauce

Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolk, Sugar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Paprika, Xanthan Gum,
Monosodium Glutamate,
Spice, Chicken Broth, Garlic Powder, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Potassium Sorbate,
Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Soy Sauce (Soybean,
Wheat, Salt), Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat, Dehydrated Chicken and
Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten.
Contains Egg, Wheat and Soy.

Bacon

Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, May Also Contain Smoke Flavoring

Pepper Jack Cheese

Milk, Water, Cheese Culture, Cream, Green and Red Jalapeno Peppers, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Vinegar, Sodium Pyrophosphate,
Sorbic Acid (Preservative),
Natural Flavor, Calcium Chloride, Acetic Acid, Soy Lecithin and Enzymes.
Contains Milk and Soy.

Monterey Jack Cheese

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.
Contains Milk.
OR
Cultured Milk & Skim Milk, Water, Cream, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lactic Acid,
Enzymes,
Artificial Color & Soy Lecithin.
Contains Milk and Soy.
*Will contain one of the Ingredient statements above, depending upon regional suppliers

MSG and preservatives all over that full list... What happened to using fresh products...

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/s4826.htm
Many of the systemic effects given below were taken from toxicity information for other phosphates.
Ingestion:
Causes irritation to the gastrointestinal tract. Symptoms may include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Phosphates are slowly and incompletely absorbed when ingested, and seldom result in systemic effects. Such effects, however, have occurred. Symptoms may include vomiting, lethargy, diarrhea, blood chemistry effects, heart disturbances and central nervous system effects. The toxicity of phosphates is because of their ability to sequester calcium.

DEROS72

imported post

I am still working up some details .When I get that done I will be putting the flyer out like last time..Bear with me.

T

TWG2A

imported post

Ruby wrote:
TWG2A wrote:
Yummy Yummy, In The Tummy!
Now I am looking forward to those cookies too! And looking forward to meeting you at the BBQ. It's always nice to meet other female gun owners!

And I am looking forward to meeting you andto eating some of your red potato salad!

I found a few local self-defense courses here in MT but don't see any scheduled soon. I'm going to call them and ask if they'll schedule one and to address protecting one's self from someone trying to grab your firearm out of a holster. I think it's a good point... particularly as a woman.

See you in August!

T

TWG2A

imported post

HA! I was trying to find a good picture of a gun cookie, and look what I found!

T

TWG2A

imported post

Tee-hee-heeeee!!! These are too funny!

For the Gun Owner who has everything!

T

TWG2A

imported post

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

How about some of these for the dogs and burgers?

T

TWG2A

imported post

I want one of these Desert Eagle .50 Caliber PISTOLS!!

This thing would knockboth my arms clearto China.

And after my vision could put the pieces of scenery back together, I'd need a cigarette.