• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hillsdale picnic!!! July 17th

anetsprungen

Assyria Township, Barry County, Michigan, USA
imported post

What is the latest on this? I think most of the parks would suffice but we are running out of time. Was a decision made about the when and where yet?

I make a bi-weekly trip to Tekonsha and will be going that way on the 17th. I'd like the opportunity to OC over to Hillsdale too. Maybe even drop in on some relatives.

Roy
:cool:

craigm

imported post

The G Carl Fast Park has been reserved in Jonesville for July 17th from 12:30-5:00. I gave cabman1 the information, yet I've seen nothing more posted about the event.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

craigm wrote:
The G Carl Fast Park has been reserved in Jonesville for July 17th from 12:30-5:00. I gave cabman1 the information, yet I've seen nothing more posted about the event.
I added the picnic in Calendar of Events. Where, specifically,dofolks park/meet for this event? Off of M-99 or off of US-12?

autosurgeon

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
craigm wrote:
The G Carl Fast Park has been reserved in Jonesville for July 17th from 12:30-5:00.  I gave cabman1 the information, yet I've seen nothing more posted about the event.
I added the picnic in Calendar of Events.  Where, specifically, do folks park/meet for this event?  Off of M-99 or off of US-12? 

We are working on a new location as there are several parks around there.

anetsprungen

Assyria Township, Barry County, Michigan, USA
imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
craigm wrote:
The G Carl Fast Park has been reserved in Jonesville for July 17th from 12:30-5:00.  I gave cabman1 the information, yet I've seen nothing more posted about the event.
I added the picnic in Calendar of Events.  Where, specifically, do folks park/meet for this event?  Off of M-99 or off of US-12? 

I've scheduled the day for a picnic! Let me know when & where. I'll be there with whatever I need to bring.:)

Roy

craigm

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
craigm wrote:
I added the picnic in Calendar of Events. Where, specifically,dofolks park/meet for this event? Off of M-99 or off of US-12?

Ok, so I was asked to reserve it, I reserved, then you're changing the location?

cabman1

imported post

craigm wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
craigm wrote:

Ok, so I was asked to reserve it, I reserved, then you're changing the location?

Why are we changing location this park is nice easy to find highly visable and craigm has already reserved it. I will be at that park on this day there is parking on both m99 and us 12 So come see me at the park craigm reserved and thanks for reserving it ill be there around noon

craigm

imported post

There's also small driveway that goes right behind thevillage hall with a little more parking. The park has parking on 3 sides. If you're going to park in the lot behind the village hall, it'd be nice if you'd park toward the back so the local businesses don't lose business.

cabman1

imported post

Where To Meet: G Carl Fast Memorial Park
Address: Chicago Street (US 12) & Carleton Road (M 99) Jonesville, Michigan
From Date: Sat, 07/17/2010 @ 12:30pm
To Date: Sat, 07/17/2010 @ 5:00pm
CONTRIBUTED ITEMS

Charcoal Grill:
Gas Grill: cabman1
Hotdogs: craigm
Hotdog Buns: craigm
Brats: craigm
Brat Buns:
Burgers:
Burger Buns:
Baked Beans:
Condiments:
Plastic Utensils: anetsprungen
Napkins/Paper Towels: anetsprungen
Paper Plates: anetsprungen
Cups: anetsprungen
Table Cloths:
Banquet Tables:
Card Tables:
Chairs:
Water: cabman1
Pop:
Snacks:
Salads:
Desserts:
Coolers:
Ice:
Camera:
Video Recorder:
Banners:
MOC Brochures: cabman1
MOC Cards:

CONFIRMED ATTENDANCE
Cabman1
Craigm
anetsprungen
POSSIBLE ATTENDANCE
Lil freak 66

autosurgeon

imported post

craigm wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
craigm wrote:

Sorry by the way you posted I thought you meant it had already been reserved by someone else! My bad I misunderstood you! And you just saved me from a bunch of work!

autosurgeon

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
craigm wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
craigm wrote:

Why are we changing location this park is nice easy to find highly visable and craigm has already reserved it. I will be at that park on this day there is parking on both m99 and us 12 So come see me at the park craigm reserved and thanks for reserving it ill be there around noon

See the post above this one I misunderstood CraigM!