Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Centralia Gun Show June 19/20

  1. #1
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291

    Post imported post

    Not a WAC show, no membership required to buy weapons. No loaded weapons allowed inside just like WAC.

    SW Washington Fairgrounds – I-5 Exit 79, 2555 N National Ave
    Sat. 9-5, Sun. 9-3
    Admission: $5
    wesknodelgunshows.com


    Gun Shows in Washington:
    http://www.gunshows-usa.com/washington.htm

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over run with mud(s)
    Posts
    791

    Post imported post

    ok so still being new to the area I decided to look up directions to lakewood WA to centralia just to see how far away it is...any one else see anything wrong with this?

    )just an excerpt to save space)

    6.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Japan5,404km
    27.Turn right toward 国道384号線1.3km
    28.Continue straight onto 国道384号線4.3km

    85.Turn right to stay on 県道263号線500m
    86.Turn left270m
    87.Turn right450m
    88.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering United States (Hawaii)6,243km
    89.Turn right at Kalakaua Ave500m
    90.Turn left at Kapahulu Ave2.5km

    102.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Washington4,436km
    103.Slight left at N Northlake Way350m
    114.Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto S Tower Ave100mCentralia, WA
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."


    "If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

  3. #3
    Regular Member Son_of_Perdition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW , Washington, USA
    Posts
    166

    Post imported post

    devildoc5 wrote:
    ok so still being new to the area I decided to look up directions to lakewood WA to centralia just to see how far away it is...any one else see anything wrong with this?

    1.Head west toward Goldfields Hwy2.4km2.Turn right at Goldfields Hwy236km3.Turn right at Main Reef Rd3.1km4.Turn right at Leonora Laverton Rd102km5.Turn right to stay on Leonora Laverton Rd13.7km6.Turn left at Warburton Range Rd7.4km7.Turn left to stay on Warburton Range Rd73.9km8.Continue onto Great Central Rd468km9.Slight left to stay on Great Central Rd Entering Northern Territory319km10.Continue onto Petermann Rd6.7km11.Continue onto Great Central Rd3.0km12.Turn left at Petermann Rd156km13.Continue onto Tjukaruru Rd52.9km14.Slight left at Lasseter Hwy600m15.Take the 1st left toward Lasseter Hwy3.6km16.Turn left at Lasseter Hwy141km17.Turn left at Luritja Rd68.4km18.Turn right at Ernest Giles Rd97.1km19.Turn left at Stuart Hwy119km20.Turn left to stay on Stuart Hwy Go through 1 traffic circle1,505km21.Slight right at Goyder Rd290m22.Slight left at Gilruth Ave1.8km23.At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Kahlin Ave400m24.At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Myilly Tce72m25.Turn left to stay on Myilly Tce350m26.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Japan5,404km27.Turn right toward 国道384号線1.3km28.Continue straight onto 国道384号線4.3km29.Slight right at 県道164号線350m30.Turn right to stay on 県道164号線7.7km31.Continue onto 県道31号線700m32.Turn right at 県道27号線11.2km33.Slight right at 馬責馬*(交差点) onto 国道384号線2.1km34.Turn right at 東浜町(交差点) to stay on 国道384号線350m35.Turn left75m36.Turn left250m37.Take the 長崎~奈良尾~奈留島~福江 ferry Toll road97.8km38.Continue straight140m39.Turn right toward 県道112号線270m40.Turn right at 県道112号線110m41.Turn left to stay on 県道112号線100m42.Turn right at 大波*(交差点) onto 大波*通り/国道499号線 Continue to follow 国道499号線600m43.Slight left to merge onto ながさき出島道路/国道324号バイパス Toll road3.2km44.Take the ramp to 長崎自動車道 Toll road68m45.Keep left at the fork, follow signs for 長崎自動車道入口 and merge onto 長崎自動車道 Toll road120km46.Take exit 鳥*JCT toward 九州道・福岡 Toll road1.0km47.Merge onto 九州自動車道 Toll road95.3km48.Continue onto 関門橋 Toll road9.2km49.Continue onto *国自動車道 Toll road64.6km50.Take exit 山口JCT toward 山陽道・広島・大阪 Toll road1.5km51.Merge onto 山陽自動車道 Toll road94.8km52.Take exit 有料道路大竹IC to merge onto 広島岩国道路 Toll road12.5km53.Take the ramp on the right to 山陽道・広島・大阪 Toll road1.2km54.Merge onto 山陽自動車道 Toll road309km55.Take exit 神戸JCT toward *国道・西宮北・大阪 Toll road1.2km56.Merge onto *国自動車道 Toll road30.1km57.Take exit 吹田JCT on the right toward 名神・京都 Toll road1.2km58.Merge onto 名神高速道路 Toll road49.0km59.Take exit 草津JCT toward 新名神・東名阪・草津田上・名古屋 Toll road1.3km60.Merge onto 新名神高速道路 Toll road49.7km61.Take exit 亀山JCT toward 東名阪道・伊勢湾岸道・鈴鹿・名古 ・豊田 Toll road1.1km62.Merge onto 東名阪自動車道 Toll road22.0km63.Take exit 四日市JCT toward 伊勢湾岸道・豊田 Toll road1.2km64.Merge onto 伊勢湾岸自動車道 Toll road17.6km65.Take exit 高速飛島IC to merge onto 伊勢湾岸自動車道/名港トリトン Continue to follow 伊勢湾岸自動車道Toll road32.1km66.Take exit 豊田JCT toward 東名・名古屋・静岡 Toll road450m67.Keep right at the fork, follow signs for 東名・岡崎・静岡 and merge onto 東名高速道路 Toll road303km68.Continue onto 首都高速3号渋谷線 (signs for 首都高速) Toll road12.1km69.Take exit 谷町JCT toward 北*袋・霞が関 Toll road450m70.Merge onto 首都高速都心環状線 Toll road6.0km71.Take exit 江戸橋JCT toward 向島・湾岸線・箱崎 Toll road700m72.Merge onto 首都高速6号向島線 Toll road8.7km73.Take exit *切JCT toward 大宮・東北道・三郷 Toll road450m74.Merge onto 首都高速*央環状線 Toll road650m75.Take exit 小菅JCT on the right toward 常磐道・三郷 Toll road600m76.Merge onto 首都高速6号三郷線 Toll road9.4km77.Take exit 三郷JCT toward 常磐道・水戸 Toll road1.1km78.Merge onto 常磐自動車道 Toll road37.7km79.Take exit 高速桜土浦IC toward 国道354号線 Toll road900m80.Keep right at the fork, follow signs for 土浦・霞ヶ浦 and merge onto 国道354号線 Partial toll road2.1km81.Turn left at *村陸橋下(交差点) to stay on 国道354号線3.3km82.Slight left at 千束町(交差点) to stay on 国道354号線600m83.Turn right at 亀城公園北(交差点) onto 国道125号線650m84.Turn left at 県道263号線450m85.Turn right to stay on 県道263号線500m86.Turn left270m87.Turn right450m88.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering United States (Hawaii)6,243km89.Turn right at Kalakaua Ave500m90.Turn left at Kapahulu Ave2.5km91.Slight left at Waialae Ave500m92.Take the ramp onto I-H-1 W8.5km93.Slight left at I-H-201 W6.4km94.Take the Interstate H1 W exit toward Pearl City1.0km95.Merge onto I-H-1 W6.8km96.Slight right at I-H-2 N12.6km97.Take exit 8 toward Wahiawa350m98.Merge onto HI-99 N/Kamehameha Hwy Continue to follow Kamehameha Hwy13.7km99.Continue straight onto HI-83 E/Kamehameha Hwy19.9km100.Turn left at Kuilima Dr800m101.Turn right170m102.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Washington4,436km103.Slight left at N Northlake Way350m104.Slight right at Stone Way N1.5km105.Turn right at N 45th St1.4km106.Turn right at 5th Ave NE110m107.Take the ramp on the left onto I-5 S139km108.Take exit 82 for Harrison Ave500m109.Keep left at the fork, follow signs for City Center44m110.Turn left at Harrison Ave1.3km111.Continue onto W Main St800m112.Turn right at S Silver St110m113.Take the 1st left onto Centralia College Blvd200m114.Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto S Tower Ave100mCentralia, WA
    Um?I see plenty wrong with this."亀城公園北(交差点)"

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over run with mud(s)
    Posts
    791

    Post imported post

    Son_of_Perdition wrote:
    devildoc5 wrote:
    ok so still being new to the area I decided to look up directions to lakewood WA to centralia just to see how far away it is...any one else see anything wrong with this?

    1.Head west toward Goldfields Hwy2.4km2.Turn right at Goldfields Hwy236km3.Turn right at Main Reef Rd3.1km4.Turn right at Leonora Laverton Rd102km5.Turn right to stay on Leonora Laverton Rd13.7km6.Turn left at Warburton Range Rd7.4km7.Turn left to stay on Warburton Range Rd73.9km8.Continue onto Great Central Rd468km9.Slight left to stay on Great Central Rd Entering Northern Territory319km10.Continue onto Petermann Rd6.7km11.Continue onto Great Central Rd3.0km12.Turn left at Petermann Rd156km13.Continue onto Tjukaruru Rd52.9km14.Slight left at Lasseter Hwy600m15.Take the 1st left toward Lasseter Hwy3.6km16.Turn left at Lasseter Hwy141km17.Turn left at Luritja Rd68.4km18.Turn right at Ernest Giles Rd97.1km19.Turn left at Stuart Hwy119km20.Turn left to stay on Stuart Hwy Go through 1 traffic circle1,505km21.Slight right at Goyder Rd290m22.Slight left at Gilruth Ave1.8km23.At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Kahlin Ave400m24.At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Myilly Tce72m25.Turn left to stay on Myilly Tce350m26.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Japan5,404km27.Turn right toward 国道384号線1.3km28.Continue straight onto 国道384号線4.3km29.Slight right at 県道164号線350m30.Turn right to stay on 県道164号線7.7km31.Continue onto 県道31号線700m32.Turn right at 県道27号線11.2km33.Slight right at 馬責馬*(交差点) onto 国道384号線2.1km34.Turn right at 東浜町(交差点) to stay on 国道384号線350m35.Turn left75m36.Turn left250m37.Take the 長崎~奈良尾~奈留島~福江 ferry Toll road97.8km38.Continue straight140m39.Turn right toward 県道112号線270m40.Turn right at 県道112号線110m41.Turn left to stay on 県道112号線100m42.Turn right at 大波*(交差点) onto 大波*通り/国道499号線 Continue to follow 国道499号線600m43.Slight left to merge onto ながさき出島道路/国道324号バイパス Toll road3.2km44.Take the ramp to 長崎自動車道 Toll road68m45.Keep left at the fork, follow signs for 長崎自動車道入口 and merge onto 長崎自動車道 Toll road120km46.Take exit 鳥*JCT toward 九州道・福岡 Toll road1.0km47.Merge onto 九州自動車道 Toll road95.3km48.Continue onto 関門橋 Toll road9.2km49.Continue onto *国自動車道 Toll road64.6km50.Take exit 山口JCT toward 山陽道・広島・大阪 Toll road1.5km51.Merge onto 山陽自動車道 Toll road94.8km52.Take exit 有料道路大竹IC to merge onto 広島岩国道路 Toll road12.5km53.Take the ramp on the right to 山陽道・広島・大阪 Toll road1.2km54.Merge onto 山陽自動車道 Toll road309km55.Take exit 神戸JCT toward *国道・西宮北・大阪 Toll road1.2km56.Merge onto *国自動車道 Toll road30.1km57.Take exit 吹田JCT on the right toward 名神・京都 Toll road1.2km58.Merge onto 名神高速道路 Toll road49.0km59.Take exit 草津JCT toward 新名神・東名阪・草津田上・名古屋 Toll road1.3km60.Merge onto 新名神高速道路 Toll road49.7km61.Take exit 亀山JCT toward 東名阪道・伊勢湾岸道・鈴鹿・名古 ・豊田 Toll road1.1km62.Merge onto 東名阪自動車道 Toll road22.0km63.Take exit 四日市JCT toward 伊勢湾岸道・豊田 Toll road1.2km64.Merge onto 伊勢湾岸自動車道 Toll road17.6km65.Take exit 高速飛島IC to merge onto 伊勢湾岸自動車道/名港トリトン Continue to follow 伊勢湾岸自動車道Toll road32.1km66.Take exit 豊田JCT toward 東名・名古屋・静岡 Toll road450m67.Keep right at the fork, follow signs for 東名・岡崎・静岡 and merge onto 東名高速道路 Toll road303km68.Continue onto 首都高速3号渋谷線 (signs for 首都高速) Toll road12.1km69.Take exit 谷町JCT toward 北*袋・霞が関 Toll road450m70.Merge onto 首都高速都心環状線 Toll road6.0km71.Take exit 江戸橋JCT toward 向島・湾岸線・箱崎 Toll road700m72.Merge onto 首都高速6号向島線 Toll road8.7km73.Take exit *切JCT toward 大宮・東北道・三郷 Toll road450m74.Merge onto 首都高速*央環状線 Toll road650m75.Take exit 小菅JCT on the right toward 常磐道・三郷 Toll road600m76.Merge onto 首都高速6号三郷線 Toll road9.4km77.Take exit 三郷JCT toward 常磐道・水戸 Toll road1.1km78.Merge onto 常磐自動車道 Toll road37.7km79.Take exit 高速桜土浦IC toward 国道354号線 Toll road900m80.Keep right at the fork, follow signs for 土浦・霞ヶ浦 and merge onto 国道354号線 Partial toll road2.1km81.Turn left at *村陸橋下(交差点) to stay on 国道354号線3.3km82.Slight left at 千束町(交差点) to stay on 国道354号線600m83.Turn right at 亀城公園北(交差点) onto 国道125号線650m84.Turn left at 県道263号線450m85.Turn right to stay on 県道263号線500m86.Turn left270m87.Turn right450m88.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering United States (Hawaii)6,243km89.Turn right at Kalakaua Ave500m90.Turn left at Kapahulu Ave2.5km91.Slight left at Waialae Ave500m92.Take the ramp onto I-H-1 W8.5km93.Slight left at I-H-201 W6.4km94.Take the Interstate H1 W exit toward Pearl City1.0km95.Merge onto I-H-1 W6.8km96.Slight right at I-H-2 N12.6km97.Take exit 8 toward Wahiawa350m98.Merge onto HI-99 N/Kamehameha Hwy Continue to follow Kamehameha Hwy13.7km99.Continue straight onto HI-83 E/Kamehameha Hwy19.9km100.Turn left at Kuilima Dr800m101.Turn right170m102.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Washington4,436km103.Slight left at N Northlake Way350m104.Slight right at Stone Way N1.5km105.Turn right at N 45th St1.4km106.Turn right at 5th Ave NE110m107.Take the ramp on the left onto I-5 S139km108.Take exit 82 for Harrison Ave500m109.Keep left at the fork, follow signs for City Center44m110.Turn left at Harrison Ave1.3km111.Continue onto W Main St800m112.Turn right at S Silver St110m113.Take the 1st left onto Centralia College Blvd200m114.Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto S Tower Ave100mCentralia, WA
    Um?I see plenty wrong with this."亀城公園北(交差点)"
    sorry I formatted it and removed a bunch of the garbage that was in there...but still it kinda boggles my mind...
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."


    "If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

  5. #5
    Regular Member Son_of_Perdition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW , Washington, USA
    Posts
    166

    Post imported post

    No, I mean go with that. That will get you there.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over run with mud(s)
    Posts
    791

    Post imported post

    Son_of_Perdition wrote:
    No, I mean go with that. That will get you there.
    ok but here is my question then...

    If I "KAYAK ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN" how exactly do I have my car to be able to follow the driving directions mixed in there?????

    And would I need to get visas for all the different countries I will be visiting?
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."


    "If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran ak56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Carnation, Washington, USA
    Posts
    748

    Post imported post

    devildoc5 wrote:
    Son_of_Perdition wrote:
    No, I mean go with that. That will get you there.
    ok but here is my question then...

    If I "KAYAK ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN" how exactly do I have my car to be able to follow the driving directions mixed in there?????

    And would I need to get visas for all the different countries I will be visiting?
    One small change: You should have turned left at Albuquerque!
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.


    Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    127

    Post imported post

    I see your problem. You started in Lakewood, WA instead of Lakewood, WA.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •