• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need a new OC-mobile (WTB 4x4 truck)

malignity

imported post

I bought an "I'll keep my Freedom, my guns, and my money... you can keep the change!" sticker on my honeymoon. It isn't quite as fun to look at cause I don't have a bumper to put it on.

I'd also be interested in a light duty truck like a dakota or ranger too btw.

army74

imported post

how about a 4door dodge ram side steps sorry but its got 138,000 miles for 7500 4wheel dr shift is on the floor go to lookin nu car sales in waterford mi. Ive dealt with tem in the past.

lil_freak_66

imported post

i know a guy in the toledo area with a 2wd manual trans. ext cab dakota

he wants like 3 grand(kbb value),and would take gun trades!

malignity

imported post

I just put a deposit down on a Ford F-150 Lariat extended cab short bed. I just have to secure some financing for it in order to be mine. I'm sure there's gotta be a credit union or something in the area that'll be able to hook me up with a decent loan. I just have to find it. :)

$11,000 out the door (including tax, title, fees, plate, etc.) Power everything, fully loaded, leather seats, 5.4L V8, nerf bars, new tires, the works. Not a ding or scratch on it. Not a huge fan of candy apple red, but I'm sure it'll grow on me. It's a badass truck. :D

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

malignity wrote:
I just put a deposit down on a Ford F-150 Lariat extended cab short bed. I just have to secure some financing for it in order to be mine. I'm sure there's gotta be a credit union or something in the area that'll be able to hook me up with a decent loan. I just have to find it. :)

$11,000 out the door (including tax, title, fees, plate, etc.) Power everything, fully loaded, leather seats, 5.4L V8, nerf bars, new tires, the works. Not a ding or scratch on it. Not a huge fan of candy apple red, but I'm sure it'll grow on me. It's a badass truck. :D

Killed it for me lol....bad ass tho, congrats, hope you can make it yours!