• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New member looking to attend North Orange County gathering

Don Tomas

imported post

Hi guys. I've been reading a lot on the subject of UOC and joined today a a result of the growing debate. I think there's much to be said for UOC and I support it along with CCW in CA.

Anyway, I'd enjoy a chance to meet some new folks and gain your perspective on UOC. I was wondering if there's anything going on in North Orange County. ie...Anaheim, Brea, Yorba Linda, etc... Please PM meif anyone has details on such a gathering.

Thanks.

Don Tomas

imported post

:shock:<sound of crickets heard in the background> Anybody?

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

You might want to do a search for active members in your area. Gatherings for the sake of making an event of OC isnt as desireable as carrying for defense, but if you really want to start, youcould find someone local who is willing to be a wingman. This would be easier with someone who has some experience, but there is nothing inhibiting you fromopen carryingbesides fear.

However, I would recommend continuing your education by reading as much penal code, memos and member anecdotes as you can. Then heed the advice that the veterans here have to offer.