Thread: Williamson County Guns in Parks

Post imported post

Post imported post

The issue is pretty simple--if parents would take responsibility for teaching gun safety to their children, and adults themselves would grow up and act like adults and not like a 5yr old throwing a tantrum, then there would be no issue.

Here is something else no one is considering--banning permit holders from carrying guns will not stop criminals from carrying. Of course they stopped teaching common sense in schools long ago...

Banned

Post imported post

I was there and commented. 19-5 for the ban.

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    The issue is pretty simple--if parents would take responsibility for teaching gun safety to their children, and adults themselves would grow up and act like adults and not like a 5yr old throwing a tantrum, then there would be no issue.

Here is something else no one is considering--banning permit holders from carrying guns will not stop criminals from carrying. Of course they stopped teaching common sense in schools long ago...
    Be careful using that work around here. Several of us that have been labeled as "non rights activists", were slammed for it. But I do agree.

I can't say I'm surprised, I don't think the school location helped.

Post imported post

Grassroots wrote:
    suntzu wrote:

Be careful using that work around here. Several of us that have been labeled as "non rights activists", were slammed for it. But I do agree.

I can't say I'm surprised, I don't think the school location helped.
    Yeah, I know--common sense is something a great many people do not seem to have anymore.

I can however officially scratch Williamson County Tennessee off of my list of places to visit or spend money.

Banned

Post imported post

Grassroots wrote:

You're labeled anti-gun because you are.

Post imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
    Grassroots wrote:

You're labeled anti-gun because you are.
    Nice try Kwik, but no. I'm anything but. Just because someone doesn't believe in your actions, doesn't make them "anti gun". I carry on a regular basis and own a total of 23 different firearms. I'm not getting into it with you any longer. It's a waste of time. Thanks for the input though, but bad form on the attempt to start another rant.