• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Flint has a No loaded weapons ordanance???

CharleyMarbles

imported post

did any one see the artical on Mlive about them debating repealing the ordanance banning loaded firearms in Flint? It was funny as all get out they even said it was unenforcable LOL Not nearly as funny when they started spouting the whole "more guns equals more violence" babble :(

lapeer20m

imported post

Here is a photo of the brilliant concilwoman....her last name is Poplar.

-9c301ec44473707c_small.jpg

Poplar and 6th Ward Councilman Sheldon Neeley said they may try to change the law in Michigan by adding language that would allow Flint to enact its own rules for restricting firearms because of the city's high violent crime and murder rates.

WARCHILD

imported post

Well let's see.... the BG'S using their guns to kill people are breaking existing laws...
Yep, I'm sure a new illegal city ordinance will quickly bring that to an end!:banghead:

She should pull her biased head out of the sand and wish it WERE the old west...the real old west...not the hollywood version everybody keeps citing.

As I have told more than one cop or person that cites this BS:

" I wish it was the true old west, we had less crime; and the elected sheriff's and other law enforcement had respect for the people who elected them".

JMO

B

Bikenut

imported post

lapeer20m wrote:
......they may try to change the law in Michigan by adding language that would allow Flint to enact its own rules for restricting firearms...
Yeah.... the elitist arrogant wannabe tyrant's perfect wet dream... the ability to pass what ever laws/ordinances they, in their omniscience, deem necessary.

Wait... isn't that what we have happening in Washington DC right now?

....... now where is that "puke" emoticon?.........

detroit_fan

imported post

The comments seemed pretty good. Seems everyone thinks the lady is a wrong, so I asked them where they were when Levin and Stabenow were up for election, considering they believe the same crap as this loon.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PDinDetroit wrote:
My post there: Poplar is weapons-grade stupid.  She should be "disarmed" at once with removal from office.
weapon's grade, i like that!
i almost forgot, i haven't been using my favorite nickname for anti's:
"snot-bubbles"