• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PPD and OC

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Armhave you contacted your state representative yet? They may be a lot of help to you. Perhaps Michal Bouchard, Cheif for Oakland County Sherriffs, or the State police. I can only imagine how you must feel, but this cannot be allowed to continue. Perhaps a call to attorney Dean Greenblat, he knows what he is doing, and will at least talk you through what needs to be done.

I think its time to start thinking about a harassment suit or charge, Im not sure how that all works.

As you know, you can OC legally, if you get in trouble for it you can sue them, and its exactly what needs to happen here.

Keep your head up my freind, this is a winnable battle.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

They arent stopping the picnic.

You absolutely must get a recorder. DanM had one around his neck, and I diddnt even know it was there until he showed it. Youll definately want to keep that hidden.

Write down in as much detail, every event and interaction with the police that you have had, both in the past, and in the future. Keep names dates and times, this information may prove to be invaluable to you.

army74

imported post

Thanks everyone it happens to be the same officer as before so. Just for everyones information my State Rep Tim Melton is also friends with the Officer.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

dougwg wrote:
smellslikemichigan wrote:
this whole thing stinks of a personal vendetta against army

I agree and we all need to help with this one.

"There, but by the grace of God, go I."  For those that don't understand this quote it means.  "This could happen to any of us, it's just that he was the unlucky one."
i completely understand. i have a feeling that if i actually lived in marysville instead of just shopping there, i would be in the same boat.

eta, i was meaning to reply to your post originally doug

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

dougwg wrote:
dougwg wrote:
no, and that's the point.
I meant Army74 :)
hehe, i think we got caught in a vortex of rapid fire replies where everything got lost
Sweet! :)
Dougwg - this may require some "special" attention. I will send a PM as I know this site is monitored by LEOs.

thekunk47

imported post

I have an email straight from the state police in Lansing stating that having aCPL has absolutely no bearing on whether you open carry or not. There is no law against open carry and there certainly is no law against open carry with a CPL. You are NOT violating your CPL.Email me personally for a copy ans send it to those assholes.

George

gekgun@yahoo.com

army74

imported post

I talked with senator Bishop's office and they checked it out and stated from the MSP that i am right cpl doesn't interfere with my oc and that i actually dont have to give any id im meeting with my state rep to file a complaint against the city attorney and officers. For everyone who went with me to city hall the financial manager resigned and a guy from alabama is taking over. Mr. Willams not kermit but the other one was actually a reserve deputy from oakland county maybe he should have known better but guess not