• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

(562) Breakfast

F R E E S O U L .CA

imported post

Ok- Check it out fellow OCers- I posted something last week to See if anyone was interested in OC breakfast meet ups and found many folks had checked it out. However, there was a slight problem for people. We are spread all over the state.

If you want to meet up in your area simply post the area code followed by the event--- IE: (562)breakfast or (949) Lunch or (707) Big BBQ.

Then, Post the day, time and place of the event underneath in the description, followed by the address and event description you are offering inside.

This is a simple solution I came up with to an easy problem I found within our community. Lots of people want to meet up but, don't know how.

Go enjoy fighting, to keep your rights. There is nothing more valuable to man. Keep the peace alive.

I hope this is helpful to everyone. I hope we can keep our rights open.
I hope we can collectively return to a country that is respectable. God Bless you all.

Its a sad sad day for America. I still cant figure out why all the debt? And I keep asking myself, "am I going to be forced, one day, to pay for that? What will we do without our freedom?

Don Tomas

imported post

F R E E S O U L .CA wrote:
Ok- Check it out fellow OCers- I posted something last week to See if anyone was interested in OC breakfast meet ups and found many folks had checked it out. However, there was a slight problem for people. We are spread all over the state.

If you want to meet up in your area simply post the area code followed by the event--- IE: (562)breakfast or (949) Lunch or (707) Big BBQ.

Then, Post the day, time and place of the event underneath in the description, followed by the address and event description you are offering inside.

This is a simple solution I came up with to an easy problem I found within our community. Lots of people want to meet up but, don't know how.

Go enjoy fighting, to keep your rights. There is nothing more valuable to man. Keep the peace alive.

I hope this is helpful to everyone. I hope we can keep our rights open.
I hope we can collectively return to a country that is respectable. God Bless you all.

Its a sad sad day for America. I still cant figure out why all the debt? And I keep asking myself, "am I going to be forced, one day, to pay for that? What will we do without our freedom?

Great idea. Since I recently joined, I've been looking for an event to attend so I can meet everyone and become more familiar with OC in practice. So at this time I wouldn't feel comfortable organizing such an event, but I would surely join if one was to be planned.

(714), (562), (949) are all good for me, preferably Breakfast or Lunch. I'd rather not do Dinner.