• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Kirkwood

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

I will be at the Starbucks inKirkwood open carrying this Sat,June 19thfrom 6pm till 7pm. Anyone wanting to join me, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Feel free to stop in.Kirkwood is OC legal to the state's definition( ie a CCW is not required). I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you are wanting to come but need to read the city ordinances for yourself andwould like to see how to look up the codes I will post such info if requested.

Starbucks address is: 343 S. Kirkwood Kirkwood, MO 63122

Doc

DSCF2452.jpg

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Unless plans change, there is no way I will make it by 7pm so I will likely have to pass.

silo

imported post

Ouuu.. hockey game isn't until 8:45p. Any thoughts on best way to get there coming from 40/61EB? i.e. take 61 to Lindbergh Rd. south or go down to 44 and then Kirkwood Rd north?

Superlite27

imported post

This is the one I've always wanted to go to.

Too bad I'll be in Southern MO on a float trip.

If there's ever an eventwhere the cops will swarm the place and beat everyone with sticks and clubs resulting in a twenty million dollar settlement with all parties involved, this will be it since I won't be the beneficiary of the money gained in the lawsuit.

Enjoy your easily obtained wealth ya' bunch of........

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

mofalloncarry wrote:
Ouuu.. hockey game isn't until 8:45p. Any thoughts on best way to get there coming from 40/61EB? i.e. take 61 to Lindbergh Rd. south or go down to 44 and then Kirkwood Rd north?
Who ya trying to help get there, I will shoot them a PM?

Your too late if your trying to get in on the Zekester / mofalloncarry pool :)

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

The Kirkwood meet up was another nice OC get together. The gal behind the counter asked about our gathering and thought it was "real cool that you guys are doing this". We had 1 LEO come through get his coffee and roll on with out a care in the world.

Doc

DSCF2470.jpg
DSCF2467.jpg

DSCF2465.jpg
DSCF2469.jpg

Superlite27

imported post

Who is nrepuyan's friend in the green shirt? Looks like a pair of Christmas M&M's.

No cops thumping heads with sticks? Cool. I guess I didn't miss being included in the "payday" lawsuit after all!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
Who is nrepuyan's friend in the green shirt? Looks like a pair of Christmas M&M's.
That was his chaperon, you know how it is with us old guys, we need pills and the youngins need competent supervision.:celebrate