• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry discussion at baseball

wheelerXD

imported post

A couple guys at work one who used to be a LEO in PA started trying to tell me how it's illegal to carry in a bank or a place that serves alcohol and I tried explaining to them that it was only a no no to CC in those places and all they kept referring back to was the pamphlet they got from the Spotsy court house when they got there CHP's.

Then one of them was saying how he saw a woman in walmart OCin and he wanted to go and punch her in the face and tell her how stupid she is for carrying openly. Then he went on trying to insult me by saying it was probably my wife and blah blah blah. But he thinks I'm a retard since I don't CC and keep tellin me I need to go get my permit. Which I do need to remember to go try to get it again so I can buy more then one hand gun a month and for bad weather. They also for some reason think that I can get charged by the military for OCing. So apparently because I defend the constitution my first and second amendment rights are limited if those two had it their way.

Semper Fi

MSC 45ACP

imported post

gotsig:
Tell your moronic co-workers to STFU unless they KNOW what the laws are in VIRGINIA. You should get in touch with ED on here and get some of his cards. he does a WONDERFUL service for everyone on here... He will give you cards ands all you have to do is pay for postage! What a DEAL, right? He's also in your AOR, so you may be able to just meet him in NOVA and pick them up in person.

Have you been to an OC dinner? I highly encourage you to attend one. How about the Burke Lake Picnic? I may even be able to drive up for that one again. We'd love to meet you and your bunch!

Mike

wheelerXD

imported post

I have been to a couple lunches and I was at last years picnic at Burke Lake. Which I probably won't be able to make it this year since we have the brits comin here soon and we will be busy training with them and then a few other field things that occur on the weekend.

As far as the co workers go they are just anti OC they and there isn't any changin their minds I have got several of the guys I work with interested in OCing though and I have a few of Ed's cards.

Semper Fi

or for you mike Semper Peratus ( hope I spelled that right)

wheelerXD

imported post

We did I had the two little kids I think you were the one that snapped a few pics of them and then emailed them to me. May be wrong but we talked a while bout when you were a puddle pirate sorry couldn't resist I had to go there. I'm sure the Marine jokes will be flyin my way now.

Semper Fi

lil_freak_66

imported post

Mike wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
tell the other people...

1: You can't carry in Wal-Mart.(false, but they can ask you to leave)
they have a corporate policy allowing carry by customers,technically they cant ask you to leave without violating policy,so long as your obeying state law.
sorry,i had to chime in...

That's wrong - a command to leave by any agent of the owner must be obeyed not matter what so-called corporate policy might be.

Please do not spread misinformation that can get people arrested and make us look bad.
my intent with my previous comment was that they can kick you out,but they cant do so without risking they're job.
(meaning if your kicked out,make some phone calls)
sorry if there was any confusion.