Thread: hollister california just told off by sheriff department

Post imported post

hay i just got a tong lashing from the Sargent of the sheriff department saying if i carrythen i will be arrested even thow it the constitution says i can carry and the state of california ,. received a email that from the city chief of police saying i can carry in the city limits saying i can carry I'm pissed lets do carry here in holllister come on.

Post imported post

babyglock40 wrote:
    hay i just got a tong lashing from the Sargent of the sheriff department saying if i carrythen i will be arrested even thow it the constitution says i can carry and the state of california ,. received a email that from the city chief of police saying i can carry in the city limits saying i can carry I'm pissed lets do carry here in holllister come on.

Post imported post

babyglock40 wrote:
    babyglock40 wrote:
    Honestly, i have no idea what you just say...anyone got a translator???
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."
    - Dave Gell (inspired by author David Weber)

"The tragic history of civilian disarmament cries a warning against any systematic attempts to render innocent citizens ill-equipped to defend themselves from tyrant terrorists, despots or oppressive majorities,"
    - Daniel Schmutter

Post imported post

babyglock40 wrote:
    Hey. I just got a lecture from a Sheriff's Deputy warning me, that if I carry, they will arrest me- even though the Constitution provides for the right to keep and bear arms. I also recieved an email from the Chief of Police telling me that I can open carry in the city limits.
    Translation- Sheriff says NO. Police Chief says YES. I think we would all be very interested in the specific content (cut and paste) of the email from the Chief.

The Sheriff is using the only remaining card he can play to achieve his goal- Intimidation through FUD.

If you are determined to open carry, I would recommend some heavy reading into the applicable penal code and follow the recommendations in the Noobie Thread.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com