• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Audio is up on New Era National Guard illegal detention

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/45417.html
this is just a link to the forum, but it bears EXTRA attention.
multiple civil rights violations occurred during this incident.
amazing how police are worried about an 18 year old with a sidearm who is old enough to die for his country, but not old enough to defend himself in our great nation.
here is the direct link to the audio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS4FrOtQ3A0
thanks to mikestilly for the time and effort put into this cause

mikestilly

imported post

Thanks for posting this. I just haven't had the time since I uploaded it. I strongly suggest everyone go to: www.YouTube.com/opencarrymi and subscribe. We have over 200 people now following the channel and this way you can be notified when new videos are published.

Lastly, anyone who has videos to publish ore has sent me them please get in contact with me ASAP so I can ensure they are published so people can see them. I'm very sorry for those who had to wait. I was dealing with some personal issues but am very close to getting caught up with things I got behind on. Thanks for your patience.

Mike