• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

sig pro sp2340

younggun20

imported post

As the title says I may be picking up a used sig pro sp2340. Any current owners. anything I should look for? Ive heard some ppl say they have a problem releasing a loaded mag. Any input would be greatly appreciated

TehGruu

imported post

I have a SP2022 9mm that was made and purchased in 2006. It has been nothing but reliable for me. My friend that never shot a gun in his life managed to jam it a couple of times on the range. I have no idea how he did this. I have never had an issue removing the mags loaded or otherwise. They are fine weapons for plastic pistols.

-Gruu

Magix

imported post

I also have the SP2022 in 9mm. One of my favorite pistols. The triggers on the pro line is extremely good for the price you pay. However it's a bit bulky for a carry gun.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

I have one. It works fine. They are known to rattle, but it doesn't effect the gun any.

I have never had an issue dropping a mag, almost 1000 rounds through the gun.