Thread: kentucky gun ban?

Post imported post

i was helping a friend this morning and the subject of guns came up. he said on the newslast night they said something about the banning of guns. he didn't pay attention enough to know if it was in certain area or what, but did think it mentioned parks but wasn't sure. i checked wbko web site but did not find anything, it might have been another station he was watchingand of course the one night i miss the news was last night. do any of yall watch the news last night? if it was state laws it should have been on all stations. if anyone knows thanks for the help.

Post imported post

Your Gun Rights in Kentucky ain't goin' nowhere!

Post imported post

i have checked the web sites of all the kentucky tv stations i get on my cable, not one gun story about any ban. only gun related story i could find is about rand paul going to a shoot to get gun owners on his side. i'm thinking my friend may have heard the local news telling a story from another state, since he admits he wasn't paying attention enough to know all the story.

Post imported post

LMAO Gun Bun in Kentucky!!!! There would be rivers of blood 3000 miles wide before that will happen in Kentucky.

All men in Kentucky will be wearing skirts and high heels before there will be an all out gun ban.

yea iv'e checked everywhere and still nothing, i think he saw the local news reporting on another state. he still says it was in ky. but can't remember what it was saying exactly. he said it was saying that firearms would not be allowed wherever they were talking about. i have done all i can and still can't find it, i'm not gonna worry about it just open carry and enjoy life.