• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

kentucky gun ban?

boomer92266

imported post

i was helping a friend this morning and the subject of guns came up. he said on the newslast night they said something about the banning of guns. he didn't pay attention enough to know if it was in certain area or what, but did think it mentioned parks but wasn't sure. i checked wbko web site but did not find anything, it might have been another station he was watchingand of course the one night i miss the news was last night. do any of yall watch the news last night? if it was state laws it should have been on all stations. if anyone knows thanks for the help.

boomer92266

imported post

i have checked the web sites of all the kentucky tv stations i get on my cable, not one gun story about any ban. only gun related story i could find is about rand paul going to a shoot to get gun owners on his side. i'm thinking my friend may have heard the local news telling a story from another state, since he admits he wasn't paying attention enough to know all the story.

NoHadji

imported post

LMAO Gun Bun in Kentucky!!!! There would be rivers of blood 3000 miles wide before that will happen in Kentucky.

boomer92266

yea iv'e checked everywhere and still nothing, i think he saw the local news reporting on another state. he still says it was in ky. but can't remember what it was saying exactly. he said it was saying that firearms would not be allowed wherever they were talking about. i have done all i can and still can't find it, i'm not gonna worry about it just open carry and enjoy life.