• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

funny isnt it

halo6941

imported post

why is it that im reading that everywhere else in this country that there are victories for open carriers in alot of states but wait a min not in cali, there actualy trying to take away our rights. How do you supposed california looks in the eyes of all other states.

donny

imported post

Funny strange or funny ha ha?

I suppose it looks pretty bad. Of course, its looked bad for a long time and not just because of the gun laws.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

It's definitely sad, but some of those other states have earned what they've fought for. Here in California we're still fighting. Hopefully with McDonald less than a week and a half away, we should get proper reinforcements which should help us tremendously.

In the meantime, write your state senator to vote against AB 1934 and AB 1810 and send in a donation to opencarry to help get pro-open carry radio ads played: http://www.opencarry.org/goldenstate.html

Sons of Liberty

imported post

bigtoe416 wrote:
Hopefully with McDonald less than a week and a half away, we should get proper reinforcements which should help us tremendously.
How do you know it's less than a week and a half away? Is there a schedule? Where would I find this?

Gundude

imported post

My son, the psychiatrist, says the reason someone denegrates something is because they feel inferior and want to bring it down to their level to make them seem better.

So, keep bashing California.

bigtoe416

imported post

Sons of Liberty wrote:
bigtoe416 wrote:
Hopefully with McDonald less than a week and a half away, we should get proper reinforcements which should help us tremendously.
How do you know it's less than a week and a half away? Is there a schedule? Where would I find this?
The last conference day for this session is on June 28th. It has to be released by then.

Gundude

imported post

McDonald will prevail. The Calif Legislaturewill add the 2nd amendment to the State constitution, and willamend the PC to legalize OC and CC without permit. No weapons will be banned. The GFSZ will be gone. There will be no waiting period when purchasing a weapon. The Brady bunch will suffer spontaneous combustion. And everyone will live happily ever after.

RMafera

imported post

KAISER-MAN wrote:
All my friends from other states know calif. as the Republic of California. Kinda fits doesn't it?

You know what's funny?

I went on a ride along with SDPD a week ago and we were arresting someone for DV and after a comment from the guy we arrested the officer said, "Welcome to the PRK."

I asked him what he meant by that because I'd never heard anyone outside this community say that and he said, "People's Republic of Kalifornia," and I started laughing my ass off.

I immediately asked him how he (personally) felt about open carry and all he said was, "Carry on!"

That was a great day :celebrate

coolusername2007

imported post

The good guys are out there and I thank them for their service, patriotism, and daily efforts to uphold and defend the Constitution. I just wish they wouldbe a little more vocal about it.