• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Last Sunday shootig

ISRAEL

imported post

Juan, I posted some pictures on Facebook, I don't know if I did a good Job posting them, will you look at them? ( I still learning this coputer thing)

Is every body ready for another pic nic? I was thinking the saturday 26 of June at 6 pm. ( then our 7th Day Aventist members can join us) or on sunday 27 on the afternoon, after church, ( for the people who goes to church on sundays) I was thinking the park with the fountain in the middle, is that Julia Davis Park? plenty of parking and a childrens park, please let me know if you want to have the pic nic or not, before the unbearable Boise heat hit us, or maybe the "global warming" will give us more cold wheather, maybe you have a different idea, but we need to tell the good peolpe of the treasure valley about us, I'll been talking about it every weekend, but I guess a pic nic will be better is we "invite" the press or the T.V. think about it, and if we do it it will be a "pot luck" .Do not leave all the job to Juan (John),we can do plenty to make this group grow, please let me know ASAP. And keep packing heat every where and every day, Right now and untill the 11 of July, Yolanda is a "futbol" widow, it is being played in South Africa, she is not "allowed" to walk in front of the tv. when thegame is on, (in my dreams,I am affraid of her, ha ha) .Unless is 2nd coming of Christ I will move from my chair when the game is on.

ISRAEL

imported post

I have not received any answer yet, do we want another pic nic or not? maybe you have another idea? please people write something, we need to stay awake!!!! we must do something . I will be waiting , we need more than 2 people .

Well USA was cheated !!!!! it was a goal , the reffery was blind . the second time was abetter game. FÚTBOL, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME.

Dicky-doo

imported post

David,

If you want to put together another picnic perhaps you should start a new thread tittled "Open carry picnic" or something like that.

ISRAEL

imported post

Sorry,My bad, Ithought I did it, but it was not.

But now all my life is in hold, FIFA,World Cup is beeing play in South Africa, and I am watching most of its games, I hope I don¨t get fire, I watch when is work time also, Maybe somebody elsa want to start the pic nic, becouse the Worl Cup will be over next 11 of July.

I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Thank you for your friendship, I appreciate that.

p.d. I am using my spanish lap top and I need to learn wherethe English punctuation are.