• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Westminster area

colo sam

imported post

I see alot about coffee and breakfast in the south areas. Would anyone be interested in a open carry breakfast some Saturday or Sunday morning in the north area.

Kingfish

imported post

It is conceivable I could be there in 3-4 weeks and seeing as the wife would not be with me yet...

If so I would up for any gathering that includes OC's firearms any of the following: caffeine, fried batter and tubed meats.

ZackL

imported post

I'll be up for it, it will give me an excuse to run up to the Denver metro area for a day or two and maybe I won't be so self-conscious about carrying around the metro area if I'm around some other OCer's for a while.

mahkagari

imported post

Someone was talking about doing a regular ongoing meetup in Thornton.

mahkagari

imported post

Wolf, it was you that started some regular Saturday meetups. How's that going? Is there a regular location and time?

colo sam

imported post

Thanks for all the replys. Anyone have a Saturday or Sunday in mind and a location.

groovedrummer

imported post

mahkagari wrote:
Wolf, it was you that started some regular Saturday meetups. How's that going? Is there a regular location and time?
nope mine fizzled :(

but if there are more interested we can try again for a Starbucks in the area

any takers?

mahkagari

imported post

ItTakesAWolf wrote:
mahkagari wrote:
nope mine fizzled :(
How many times did you try? I only saw the one announcement.Regular meetupstake a while to get off the ground. I'm sure there's interest, people just aren't always available at the same time. It takes someone willing to be there to build up the "regulars" for the "occaisonals" to see when they show up.

zekester

imported post

If i could just put in my two cents....I did see this on another thread but it seems to be true....

If you want to have an event, just have one....people will show....

colo sam

imported post

Would anyone be interested in starting this Saturday morning the 26th and if so any ideas of a good place and time?

Bebop

imported post

Well this weekend and next weekend are the ones that I know of right now that I couldn't make it, at least on Saturday. Sunday I could probably meet up.