• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting Friday @ noon (12pm) Champion Arms

oldkim

imported post

Hmm, just confirmed. You can not come back!

You pay for one session. Be it a few minutes to hours but once you leave you'll have to pay again.

Just spoke to Tom at the Range.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Today with Deros...

Here is my Sig P229 (.40)

jun18pic4.jpg

And the Sig P238 (.380)

Jun18pic6.jpg

DEROS72

imported post

Great shootin today..Thanks .It's always good to get out and at least shoot a couple of boxes.GoGoDawgs also has a nack for finding the best hole in the wall places to eat.That BB=Q today was unreal.Way better than the place we went in Bellvue..

Was a good day.....

sempercarry

imported post

And here I was...thinking I was the only one with a p238....where did you find yours? Mine is the only one I have seen in a gun store and it was only there for about 4 hours.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

sempercarry wrote:
And here I was...thinking I was the only one with a p238....where did you find yours? Mine is the only one I have seen in a gun store and it was only there for about 4 hours.

I had been looking for awhile, I bought it at the WAC show in Puyallup a couple of months ago, private party sale. I have seen a couple at Federal Way Discount Guns.

IMG_0241.jpg

69Charger

imported post

Looks like a good time. :)
Now if they would start handing out free ammo with the range fee, It would REALLY be a good time. :celebrate
Not being a re loader, ammo is a pain in the wallet. :(

Dave:)