Thread: What Is You Favorite Place To Buy Guns In Texas?

Post imported post

Like the title says, for those of you that buy your guns from Texas based dealers, who are you favorites and why?

Post imported post

John's Guns in Bastrop, Tx. It's just a Mom and Pop operation and they are extremely friendly. The kind of place you can sit around and insult one another and nobody gets PO'ed.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

rodbender wrote:
    John's Guns in Bastrop, Tx. It's just a Mom and Pop operation and they are extremely friendly. The kind of place you can sit around and insult one another and nobody gets PO'ed.
    Funny you should mention John's, it's the only gun store I've ever been in and I've only been in it once. But I liked the lady that was working the store, she seemed really nice.

Edit: ^That's not counting retail chains like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sports Authority, Academy, etc.

Post imported post

Well, so far here locally in Wacothere's Praco Gun and Pawn. It's more of a gun store with a small pawn shop attached. The people there are pretty friendly and somewhat knowledgable. I like their selection too, I picked up my Sub 2000 from them onFriday. I also like Guns R Us. The old man behind the counter is fun to talk to.

-Gruu

Post imported post

Jack House wrote:
    rodbender wrote:
    Funny you should mention John's, it's the only gun store I've ever been in and I've only been in it once. But I liked the lady that was working the store, she seemed really nice.

Edit: ^That's not counting retail chains like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sports Authority, Academy, etc.
    That was BB, John's wife.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

Jack House wrote:
    Like the title says, for those of you that buy your guns from Texas based dealers, who are you favorites and why?
    Collector Firearms, Houston, TX. Great service, selection and knowledgable people. As an added bonus lots of collectibles from military uniforms, medals, civil war pistols, patches, books, swords, knoves andof course firearms. If you've never been, then you're missing out.

Don's Guns, San Antonio, TX. Good selection and service and knowledgable staff.

I like to buy at the gun show i do check the price at different store but the gun show still get my money remember do not shop at texas guns the owner does not think texas should pass open carry