• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

kangaroo express

muccione

imported post

Does anyone know there policy about OCing? The manager @ the conover HWY 16 store said it was Company policy not to allow firearms unless you are a uniformed LEO.. No signage,
Thanks

edrolee

imported post

i'm fairly sure it's illegal of them to stop non-uniformed LEO's from carrying in their store.....

i'de love to be there one day if a U.S. Marshall or FBI or SS Agent walked in and the manager said you have to leave your firearm outside b/c your not in uniform
:what:

muccione

imported post

I was contacted by Customer Service after I emailed and called them.
And like most stores They to follow state law.
She also informed me that the DM was contacted and he would let the SM know what the "policy" is. She also said that it would go out to all the DMs to let the staff know and this should never happen again...

Preble

High Point, North Carolina, United States
imported post

muccione wrote:
I was contacted by Customer Service after I emailed and called them.
And like most stores They to follow state law.
She also informed me that the DM was contacted and he would let the SM know what the "policy" is. She also said that it would go out to all the DMs to let the staff know and this should never happen again...
Nice, That is good to know in case i ever get hassled in a Roo.

and a pretty fast response, walmart contacts the managers, but it takes like 3 or 4 days.

muccione

imported post

This manager is just a anti gunner... never was a policy.. he just likes to make shit up..

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

muccione wrote:
This manager is just a anti gunner... never was a policy.. he just likes to make @#$% up..

Usually the case. They don't like to admit that they're the punk so they blame it on "corporate policy" and act like they support you and are on your side but they're just following the rules. Typical in establishments where the person in charge just doesn't have the balls to say "I don't like guns and don't want you to come in here with one."