• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charle Sheen quote on firearms.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

"I collect guns and shoot them regularly. It's all purely recreational shooting, I believe in the right to bear arms. I'm beside myself on the banning of the semi- automatic assault rifle. Guns don't kill people, people do. I don't carry a gun, but I respect them. I always take a gun on location because you never know. " (1989)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000221/bio

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

smellslikemichigan wrote:
any quotes from him on how to beat women and avoid jail time? :dude:

Yes, make lots and lots of money. He just signed a two contract for his TV show at a reported $1,800,000 an episode....that's per show:celebrate:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Sheen's Theatre Boss Plans To Find Him A Place To Smoke
8 June 2010 1:11 AM,
Charlie Sheen's TV co-star is making sure his pal has a place to smoke during his work-release program at an Aspen, Colorado theatre - by detailing the actor's nicotine habit in a letter to the venue's boss.

Sheen will spend part of his jail sentence working at Theatre Aspen, where he will help coach actors and aid the fundraising department, among other tasks.

And his Two And A Half Men co-star Jon Cryer has written to theatre director Paige Price asking her to make sure his friend has a place to smoke.

Price says, "(He told us) to make sure we had a place for him to smoke. He's (Cryer) never seen someone smoke that much in his life, so we'll have some smoking stations."

Sheen was expected to start his jail term and work-release program - for his Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller - on Monday, but the case has been continued to 12 July.

Sheen was back in court in Aspen for sentencing on Monday.

[line]
Charlie Sheen has saved Two and a Half Men (TV) from premature television death! The ratings giant that rules Monday night on CBS was seconds away from being canceled but Sheen stepped up and agreed to play along for another two seasons. With a new cushy raise, Sheen has become the highest paying television star; can you guess how much he is getting per episode? That was a close call! The fate of Two and a Half Men (TV) laid in the hands of Charlie Sheen who was demanding more money for his involvement on the series. During the 11th hour, Sheen came to an agreement with CBS and the show will go on. The star is back for two more seasons on the hit CBS show and sources state he will be making anywhere from $1.8-$1.9 million per episode which is up from his $850,000 quota. The sitcom, Two and a Half Men »

kryptonian

imported post

his dad is HUGE left wing protester too. can't help but think that's a factor here.