• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry on a first date?

T

TWG2A

imported post

???

wow. What exactly did your "texts and calls" entail?

Well, the good part is that you didn't waste your money, time and effort taking her out for a nice evening. wipe your brow and say "whew!", then go out and find yourself a nice girl at a shooting range or gun shop!

jeangordon

imported post

Wow... i suddenly feel like a needle in a haystack...

All alone...

Yes I would say call and ask too...

As for the range on a first date... Who's supplying the ammo? :p

Editted: Better to find out early what kind of person a person is...

White_russian5

imported post

Lol well I told her to meet me inside when I got to the theater then asked her if she was on her way and after she was about 25 mins late I said maybe we can do this some other time. Then I went to get my money back for the tickets then went holster shopping. I picked up a really nice holster for 30 bucks :) I didn't fly her in from Vermont she was coming up here to live with her grandparents.

markallen

imported post

White_russian5 wrote:
Lol well I told her to meet me inside when I got to the theater then asked her if she was on her way and after she was about 25 mins late I said maybe we can do this some other time. Then I went to get my money back for the tickets then went holster shopping. I picked up a really nice holster for 30 bucks :) I didn't fly her in from Vermont she was coming up here to live with her grandparents.

Don't give up Alex. Just remember that most girls (and most prospective employers these days) will do a quick google search on you before meeting or prior to deciding to interview you for a position. I've had employee candidates that looked just great on paper but after a quick search I wouldn't want them as part of my company.

ShooterMcGavin

imported post

White_russian5 wrote:
Well she stood me up ignored my texts and calls then deleted me from her facebook, I have no idea what happened :(
Wow, real classy. I have had this more than once. It frustrates me when women pull this kind of crap.Is it just me or what? Do they not realize that standing someone up for a date, and stopping all contact, is so rude and childish? I honestly have started to believe that women are never taught those concepts as they grow up.

Sorry to hear about it. I have become bitter from that type of treatment.

Aaron1124

imported post

ShooterMcGavin wrote:
White_russian5 wrote:
Well she stood me up ignored my texts and calls then deleted me from her facebook, I have no idea what happened :(
Wow, real classy. I have had this more than once. It frustrates me when women pull this kind of crap.Is it just me or what? Do they not realize that standing someone up for a date, and stopping all contact, is so rude and childish? I honestly have started to believe that women are never taught those concepts as they grow up.

Sorry to hear about it. I have become bitter from that type of treatment.
Exactly. Very rude and disrespectful, and not a good show of your personal character. Kind of like the person who decides he wants to resign from his job, and then just up and leaves, without saying a word to anyone.

White_russian5

imported post

TWG2A wrote:
Not all Women do that. Don't give up. ;)
She's the first one to ever do that to me and the last few months I've been doing allot of dating :)It's all good though I can find three more women to take her place, but damn its so hard to find a good lookingginger around here!

Bersa.380

imported post

White_russian5 wrote:
It's just a woman, as I said before there are many more, finding a good one is next to impossible ... ... the date was not meant to be .... But .... thanks for the entertaining post !

Bersa.380

imported post

markallen wrote:
Not trying to hijack this thread - So I'm posting this in support of the OP's search for his Ginger.
LOL ... ... this bring us to the question ...

Who do you prefer Ginger or Mary Ann ???????

I want both ...... Ginger until I get tired of her crap and Mary Ann until I get tired of her crap too.

swatspyder

imported post

Metal_Monkey wrote:
Did you have shooting pictures or gun ones on your facebook?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=White_russian5
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Alex+Chertovskoy

http://www.facebook.com/people/Alex-Chertovskoy/1632613221
Alex Chertovskoy

http://www.myspace.com/white_russian5
Alex Chertoskoy
21 Male
Blaine, WA

Status: I don't care if you shoot in your backyard but not at 4 in the morning scaring the crap out of me and making me run outside with a rifle! You know who you are!

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/White_russian5

>>> http://www.okcupid.com/profile/White_russian5/pictures

We'll just stick with the idea that she googled his name....

BTW, to the OP, no worries with her ditching you. You'll eventually find a woman worth dating. And FYI, you should look through those two google searches and find what private info you might want to try and remove.