• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man shot in park....

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The PD needs to host a Gang Bangers Training Seminar. They could teach these goofs how to atleast shoot straight, so they can hit the other "Cholo" or "HomeBoy" they are shooting at for once! Ever notice 9 times out of 10 it's a bystander who gets shot? :banghead:

If I ever win the lotto I will open up a shooting range just for them, so they can hit each other & thus eliminate themselves instead of the "good" people who get caught in their bad aim.:celebrate

This is 5 minutes from my house! This area is getting worse by the day!

All the more reason to OC!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

kryptonian

imported post

Venator wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
Romulus Police say a man was shot at around 7 p.m. Thursday night at a park near Van Born Road and Fourth Street.

The victim's age is not known, but he is recovering.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/06/man_shot_in_romulus_park_polic.html

And people wonder why we carry in parks...:banghead:
I was nowhere near that park at that time;)
wasn't me either. oh wait...van born and 4th? thursday night? oh ok. yeah - like i said. wasn't me. there wasn't video was there? damn.

sprinklerguy28

autosurgeon

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
Romulus Police say a man was shot at around 7 p.m. Thursday night at a park near Van Born Road and Fourth Street.

The victim's age is not known, but he is recovering.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/06/man_shot_in_romulus_park_polic.html

And people wonder why we carry in parks...:banghead:

I'm confused. Don't the criminals care about the families and children around? I mean it's a park, a family environment. :banghead:

:cool::cool: