• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Debate with Saldana

coolusername2007

Thanks, but I thought calchannel was for state government proceedings. Wasn't the open carry debate setup by the Commonwealth Club? I checked their site but they only have the previous open carry debate.

Gundude

Thanks, but I thought calchannel was for state government proceedings. Wasn't the open carry debate setup by the Commonwealth Club? I checked their site but they only have the previous open carry debate.

I checked the CClub and found everything but her. Their seach feature drew a blank.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Did I hear that right? She need protection from Minute man? Now she has extra security everywhere she goes, but we don't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz5UKykV32M

"All of the steps to be an effective organization they have chosen to ignore, and to simply go for intimidation, threatening behavior, directed at people in desperate situations and in some cases directed against elected officials. You know, I've been on the receiving end of their tirades, shouts, and protests." -- Saldana speaking about the Brady Campaign

Funny how well that works.

Stop the hate group that is the Brady Campaign! They're a small organization of people who don't represent the vast majority of the population. They simply yell louder than everybody else and wave their hands and scream, "Think of the children!" They intimidate people who are merely trying to exercise their constitutionally protected civil rights. They are attempting to swindle their way to alter the meaning of the second amendment by proclaiming it only applies to "in the home" despite the second amendment never mentioning such things. The amount of hate and vitriol they spew against law abiding citizens is ridiculous. They have somehow recruited Saldana to join their message of intolerance and hate. We must stop them all.

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
Saldana is there on the 23rd July under current lunch schedule

I checked the CClub and found everything but her. Their seach feature drew a blank.

http://www.catfishclub.net/Events/CurrentEvents.html

Catfish Club Luncheon Calendar

Due to the Hall of Champions being a "Federal Building" this will have to be a non open carry venue (see previous posts) although we do expect Saldana to have her Armed Goons with her .....

Due to tremendous increase in our luncheon attendance, please reserve a seat.

Please RSVP by 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday for Friday attendance:

call: 619-266-7278
email: rsvp@CatfishClub.net
Meeting Time: Noon - 1:30 pm
Date: 2nd and 4th Friday's, unless otherwise noticed
Cost: $10 Students
$20 Non-Members
San Diego Hall of Champions - Balboa Park
2131 Pan America Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101

Driving Directions to San Diego Hall of Champions

Gundude

http://www.catfishclub.net/Events/CurrentEvents.html

Catfish Club Luncheon Calendar

Due to the Hall of Champions being a "Federal Building" this will have to be a non open carry venue (see previous posts) although we do expect Saldana to have her Armed Goons with her .....

Due to tremendous increase in our luncheon attendance, please reserve a seat.

Please RSVP by 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday for Friday attendance:

call: 619-266-7278
email: rsvp@CatfishClub.net
Meeting Time: Noon - 1:30 pm
Date: 2nd and 4th Friday's, unless otherwise noticed
Cost: $10 Students
$20 Non-Members
San Diego Hall of Champions - Balboa Park
2131 Pan America Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101

Driving Directions to San Diego Hall of Champions

We were looking for an older debate at the Community Club.....too many C Clubs around.

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
sorry bout the mix up hope to see you all

We were looking for an older debate at the Community Club.....too many C Clubs around.

at the Catfish club at the hall of Champions for the "Shootout with Saldana" lol no pun intended there was a link for the C Club previous debate and I watched Saldana play to the camera Ill post the link when I find it again

Gundude

Here is a link to the debate in Lafayette (sp) you may need to download the Itunes player.

http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/commonwealth-club-radio-program/id113721208

It's interesting, she starts off with....The police can't even check their ID's. We don't know if they are felons or not. We don't know if the guns are loaded or not. She is right. It's called the 4th amendment. I really don't think she even knows that there is a Constitution out there.

Last edited: