Thread: OC meet

Post imported post

Thinking Saturday (19th) afternoon or Sunday (20th) afternoon, maybe Starbucks in Lake Orion, and a possible trip to the pit following. Short notice, I know. I don't make long range plans when I get home. Eh well. Anyone?
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

I just talked to Taurus on the phone. He and I agreed that because of the lack of interest on short notice, a Pit meet up might be a better idea. The plan is currently to meet 6pm tomorrow at the Pit.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

ill meet u at starbucks let me know when 248-413-9216

Post imported post

Considering the number of spam calls I get with never even having posted my phone number, I don't think it's a good idea to post you number.

Anyway, I can't completely speak for Taurus, but I do know from talking to him earlier today that he will be good and busy with other stuff until at least 5 ish, so I don't know that the plans will involve Starbucks anymore.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Banned

Post imported post

i may be able to show up with the girlie in tote she wants to shoot

Post imported post

ok thanks never had a problem with spam calls there blocked anyway

Post imported post

Gonna have to reneg. Going back to work. This is why I don't plan stuff. Sorry guys.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

weekends are horrible at the pit....in my opinion. Too many people. Unless it's January.

what time you guys going up there? Perhaps i'll stop by and say hello if i am able. I only live about 15 min's from there.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.

Post imported post

I was there Thursday night, and only had a couple of other guys shooting next to us. had a good time. and everyone picked up their trashafterwards. Fun Fun

Post imported post

lapeer20m wrote:
    weekends are horrible at the pit....in my opinion. Too many people. Unless it's January.

what time you guys going up there? Perhaps i'll stop by and say hello if i am able. I only live about 15 min's from there.
    It also seems to clear out a little later in the day as well. I may be able to make it somewhere between 6-7 PM tomorrow with +4 (if we can swing it).
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.