• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meet

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Thinking Saturday (19th) afternoon or Sunday (20th) afternoon, maybe Starbucks in Lake Orion, and a possible trip to the pit following. Short notice, I know. I don't make long range plans when I get home. Eh well. Anyone?

Michigander

imported post

I just talked to Taurus on the phone. He and I agreed that because of the lack of interest on short notice, a Pit meet up might be a better idea. The plan is currently to meet 6pm tomorrow at the Pit.

Michigander

imported post

Considering the number of spam calls I get with never even having posted my phone number, I don't think it's a good idea to post you number. :uhoh:

Anyway, I can't completely speak for Taurus, but I do know from talking to him earlier today that he will be good and busy with other stuff until at least 5 ish, so I don't know that the plans will involve Starbucks anymore.

lapeer20m

imported post

weekends are horrible at the pit....in my opinion. Too many people. Unless it's January.

what time you guys going up there? Perhaps i'll stop by and say hello if i am able. I only live about 15 min's from there.

DetroitBiker

imported post

I was there Thursday night, and only had a couple of other guys shooting next to us. had a good time. and everyone picked up their trashafterwards. Fun Fun :)

PDinDetroit

imported post

lapeer20m wrote:
weekends are horrible at the pit....in my opinion. Too many people. Unless it's January.

what time you guys going up there? Perhaps i'll stop by and say hello if i am able. I only live about 15 min's from there.
It also seems to clear out a little later in the day as well. I may be able to make it somewhere between 6-7 PM tomorrow with +4 (if we can swing it).