• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NANCY PELOSI YANKS THE "DISCLOSE" BILL!

eye95

imported post

I couldn't see how this could possibly pass. Between those who would object on principle and those who would object on behalf of the special interests, achieving a majority in the House or a super majority in the Senate would be nigh onto impossible.

bigdaddy1

imported post

You could have warned us that there was a picture of her in the article.

The doctor said my sight should return in a few hours:what:

Dreamer

imported post

When a bill is opposed by the Gun Owners of America AND the Congressional Black Caucus, you KNOW it's got to be an "F-ed up" law...

Finally, Congress, does something right...

nobama

imported post

The scary part is. Yea, the bill didnt pass but look at all the other crap they have and want to shove down our throats. They took an oath to keep and uphold the Constitution and yet they havent. Can you say IMPEACH? C mon republicans, grow some!!!

GWbiker

imported post

It ain't over until Pelosi is voted out of office. Ol' "Plastic Face" has been working on a disclosure bill for over four years.

Don't be surprised if it somehow gets SLIPPED into another legislative package.

After all, that's how the "Gun free School Zone" and the AWB legislation got thru Congress.

rodbender

imported post

You'll love this.

I heard Wayne LaPierre on Cam & Companyactually taking credit for this POS getting pulled. He claimed that because the NRA got exempted, the Congressional Black Caucus refused to support it. The blue dogs will not support it because they want all 501C(4)'s to be exempted.

Just how arrogant can this @$$&*!# get?