• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sams indoor pistol range in everett

Agent 47

imported post

amlevin wrote:
Metal_Monkey wrote:
I only ask because I almost went toes with the dude with the pony tail for insulting my wife and making her feel stupid.

It is a 1/4 away from my house also, but I will gladly made the drive to my spots.

EDIT(I just had to add):Also...not to be rude, but it seems others feel the need to answer for the OP when the question was directed at him.....opinions always welcome, but I know I don't like people answering for me...

Sounds like you might have run into Tom. If so, next time you see him, ask him if he's shot any lockers or trees lately. The locker was at Everett PD and the Tree at the Burien Academy.

The Tom I know is a "know it all" with a pissy attitude. Tells everyone he talks to that he is former cop. No wonder to me why he is a "former".

Yup, thats Tom allright. And he should know more about the 5.7, seeing as he shot the rental counter with one. Henever did quite get the whole "check a gun before randomly pointing it somewere and pulling the trigger" thing.

Metal_Monkey

imported post

Agent 47 wrote:
amlevin wrote:
Metal_Monkey wrote:
I only ask because I almost went toes with the dude with the pony tail for insulting my wife and making her feel stupid.

It is a 1/4 away from my house also, but I will gladly made the drive to my spots.

EDIT(I just had to add):Also...not to be rude, but it seems others feel the need to answer for the OP when the question was directed at him.....opinions always welcome, but I know I don't like people answering for me...

Sounds like you might have run into Tom.  If so, next time you see him, ask him if he's shot any lockers or trees lately.  The locker was at Everett PD and the Tree at the Burien Academy.

The Tom I know is a "know it all" with a pissy attitude.  Tells everyone he talks to that he is former cop.  No wonder to me why he is a "former".

Yup, thats Tom allright. And he should know more about the 5.7, seeing as he shot the rental counter with one. He never did quite get the whole "check a gun before randomly pointing it somewere and pulling the trigger" thing.
laugh out loud...what a poopants...

joeroket

imported post

Agent 47 wrote:
amlevin wrote:
Metal_Monkey wrote:

Sounds like you might have run into Tom. If so, next time you see him, ask him if he's shot any lockers or trees lately. The locker was at Everett PD and the Tree at the Burien Academy.

The Tom I know is a "know it all" with a pissy attitude. Tells everyone he talks to that he is former cop. No wonder to me why he is a "former".

Yup, thats Tom allright. And he should know more about the 5.7, seeing as he shot the rental counter with one. Henever did quite get the whole "check a gun before randomly pointing it somewere and pulling the trigger" thing.
What the hell is he still employed for? Apparently they care none about the safety of their employees and customers.

midiwall

imported post

joeroket wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
amlevin wrote

What the hell is he still employed for? Apparently they care none about the safety of their employees and customers.
Like I said above, there's some long history at the shop with Happy Jack - read that as "loyalty". He was good friends with Sam, and Sam's wife Betty is the owner.

joeroket

imported post

midiwall wrote:
joeroket wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
amlevin wrote

Like I said above, there's some long history at the shop with Happy Jack - read that as "loyalty". He was good friends with Sam, and Sam's wife Betty is the owner.
I thought Betty sold it.

midiwall

imported post

joeroket wrote:
midiwall wrote:
joeroket wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
amlevin wrote

I thought Betty sold it.
Nope... Her name's still on the cards as owner and the guys still refer to her as being the boss.

joeroket

imported post

midiwall wrote:
joeroket wrote:
midiwall wrote:
joeroket wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
amlevin wrote

I thought Betty sold it.
Nope... Her name's still on the cards as owner and the guys still refer to her as being the boss.
Ok, Thanks.

amlevin

imported post

If Tom has all these problems with ND's he should probably be restricted to carrying one of those blue guns they sell in the gun shop. You know, the one's made of rubber:celebrate