• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kagan groups NRA with KKK as "bad guy" group.

zack991

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
crisisweasel wrote:

Nothing to worry about. NRA will COMPROMISE on the issue and everything will be hunky-dory....:what:
Yep they will give them($$$$$$) good reasons for them to change their minds and they will intern tell their members to support kagan. What is funny is it was a Democrat Congressman who started the KKK and not those evil right wingers.

Old Grump

imported post

If I remember correctly she is Princeton, Oxford and Harvard trained and was a professor at the Chicago Law school. Mama was a school teacher and papa a liberal nut lawyer, what else would you expect her to say, she has been molded by some of the finest liberal minds in the world.

Umm, why does the Whitehouse have a ban on journalists talking to her family? Isn't this the transparent administration?